Eirkoo is recruiting for a Junior Administrator on a temporary basis for a Logistics Company based in North County Dublin. Our client is seeking an energetic candidate with good organisation and administration skills. Strong interpersonal skills, along with a proactive approach to work are required for the role. Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Advanced PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Date Entry
- Administration of client relationship management database.
- General administrative duties to include filing (paper and electronic), .
- Other duties as required such as reception cover.
Salary is €24,500
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written and an ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent time management skills with a keen eye for details.
- Ability to prioritise work, multitask and work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent PC skills and proficiency in email, internet, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook.
If you are interested in this position please send me across a copy of your CV. Or to hear more information please contact Claire on 01 699 1512 for a confidential chat