Priority Construction seek a Site Engineer with experience across landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlays and concrete works including retaining structures. The Site Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to :
- Daily setting out and monitoring of the Contract works and Quality Assurance record keeping.
- Ensuring that all of the Works Requirements are undertaken in line with best practices and specified HSEQ initiatives.
- Maintaining on-going daily contact with the Project Manager
- Assisting the Project Manager in compiling and updating the programme, risk assessment, method statements etc
- Assisting the Project Manager in submitting valuations and recording all site activities.
- Assisting in the preparation and submittal of daily progress reports
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Assisting in managing all Health and Safety aspects of the project
The successful Site Engineer will have:
- 3 plus years experience in in landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlay and concrete structures
- Relevant Level 8 degree qualification
- Willingness to work at locations across Ireland
Priority Construction is a CPD accredited company and is committed to learning and development. As an employee you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment. Priority Construction Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer.
- Free or subsidised travel
- Company pension
- Sick pay
Reference ID: PCLSE01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Contractor: 3 years (Required)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Required)