We are looking for a talented studio manager for our Dublin based e-commerce studio.
As one of our Studio Managers, you will be overseeing a large team of creatives who deliver on brand content daily. You will lead, mentor and inspire the team to deliver the best e-commerce assets in line with changing creative and technical brief. You will drive department efficiency, whilst thinking commercially and innovatively. You will have exceptional client management skills and the ability to successfully lead a team of 20-25 with a creative, strategic and operational mindset while achieving targets and KPIs.
The role requires an experienced manager who can show track record of hands on team management skills, who is aware of and has overseen basic HR practices in relation to team management. The individual must be reactive to problem solving and being able to handle pressure whilst working under tight deadlines. The ideal candidate for this role would have experience in a similar field, will be a team player and a proactive solutions driven individual.
- Previous studio management experience
- Understanding of retail E-commerce industry and content specific asset production.
- Interest and understanding of Photography and brand content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing and leading teams of operational staff in a high volume production environment.
- Understanding of retail environment and processes within retail buying teams and e-commerce operations
- Excellent communication, organisational and people management skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Photoshop and Capture One.
- Technical interest in photography and lighting techniques
- Strong leadership skills and a team player with the ability to delegate and oversee work.
- Managing the day to day running of the photographic studio and studio employees
- Making sure work is completed to a high standard and checking quality regularly against the agreed guidelines
- Ensure team performance KPIs are met to agreed levels and constantly identifying opportunities to improve quality and efficiency
- Liaising daily with clients to deal with queries, enquiries and requests as well as provide practical solutions to day to day issues that may arise
- Dealing with technical issues in the studio and problem solving
- Manage invoicing and studio administration
- Organise and lead departmental meetings
- Manage and implement all projects, briefs, reshoots, and updates to Style Guides.
- Organising and conducting talent castings, negotiating IP rights and best industry rates for such
- Weekly and monthly performance reports as well as studio productivity report generation
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00 /year
- Studio: 2 years (Preferred)