Out of Hours Coordinators
At Connected Health we offer a career not just a job. Our business is transforming the way Homecare is delivered across the ROI and UK. We understand that the people we employ are central to the transformation of the sector. At Connected Health our mission is relentless – to attract, recruit and develop the best homecare team in the world. It’s that simple, so come join the best!
About the Job Role
The role involves providing out of hours phone and desktop support to our clients, their families and our carers. This role is office based and you must be available to work weekends on a rolling roster as you will be part of a team of coordinators.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday 5pm to 10pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 8am to 2.30pm or 2pm to 10.30pm.
- Maintain all client activity on IT system.
- Prepare handover materials at the end of shift.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner always, on the telephone, face to face or in written communication.
- To ensure that telephones are answered promptly, and people are spoken to in a polite and respectful manner.
- To be conversant with the Care Act 2014 ensuring the wellbeing of people in need of care and support services. (National Quality Standards) and legislation governing the service and other regulations concerning the provision of both domiciliary care and residential care services.
- To be aware of the Quality Assurance Policy of the Company in the provision of a quality service to the Service Users.
- To maintain confidentiality always and carry out the Company’s Confidentiality Policy.
- To report to the Area Manager, Assistant Manager and Director of Care any issues regarding the safeguarding of clients.
- To ensure the continuous improvement of service delivery
- To participate in companywide projects
- To carry out any other tasks required by the company
- Experience of providing support to clients or service users via phone or IT
- Teamwork Skills
- Relationship Management
- Strong telephone skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Computer literate. Including MS Office.
- Administrative experience.
- Fast Learner | Self-starter | Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience of working within a Call Centre or Shared Service Centre environment
- Experience of the health or social care sector
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare