Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in Cork for an Engineering Consultancy.
What you have to do
- Design and specification of Electrical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards.
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
- Lead Pre-Construction activities including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams.
What you need to have
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services & Design
- Third level qualification in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- A number of years relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
- Knowledge & experience of current Design Guides, Building Regulations, EN Standards and IEC Standards.
- Experience in Dialux & Amtech.
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management.
- Proactive, with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent attention to detail.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
Job 35953 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent