This position is available on a full, part time or ad-hoc basis to start on 04/06/2020 with a pay of €16 - €40 PH.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Essential Criteria:
- Degree in Social Care
- Right to work in Ireland
- Minimum 6 months experience
- You need to be a car driver for this role
About Your World Healthcare
From the beginning Your World Healthcare has always been about you.
Our friendly team aim to eliminate the stress of day to day job hunting by offering a consultative approach which enables you to sit back and let us do the hard work for you.
Working across Not for Profit, Private, Community and more - we are extremely well networked and can keep you up to date with all the latest healthcare news across Ireland.
Why Your World Healthcare?
- A fast track direct approach into opportunities outside recruitment pools and lengthy interview processes
- We offer help in finding accommodation and travel assistance
- Dedicated registration and compliance specialists to offer a seamless and efficient service
- Once registered with us you will have your own dedicated, personal consultant to help guide you
- All of our consultants have an unparalleled knowledge of the market
- If you are looking for adventure further afield, our international service is second to none
For more information on this role or to apply, get in touch with Conor Finnegan on +3531 531 2888 or email your CV to email@example.com