As our brand ambassador, you will represent the Company using your excellent skills in communication, influencing and problem-solving to assist our customers and help to resolve their inquiries, providing a first-class quality customer experience.
- To maintain a log of open issues and keep customers informed of any progress. Monitor workflow to ensure timely turnaround on client queries. Partner with the sales team and customers to ensure they are happy with the service provided.
- Establish controls to monitor all out-going correspondence to ensure accurate and professional responses.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s products, facilities, website, policies & procedures.
- Maintain metrics and provide regular reporting.
- Responsible for the accurate entry and maintenance of customer orders on the ERP system.
- Build a customer loyalty through positive customer engagement and service excellence.
- Maintain customer service processes, standards and metrics to support the customer-centric organization.
- Support technology and innovative service solutions to maintain an “ease of doing business” environment.
- Consistently deliver a high degree of accuracy.
- Partner with all functional areas within the organization to ensure a world class customer experience.
- Management of spare parts worldwide for stock allocation and delivery
- Fluent in English and another European Language
- 2+ years experience in CS using phone, email, and previous experience on Zendesk an advantage
- Enthusiastic, courteous, directive, curious, and positive
- Customer and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to exercise independent judgment on situations
- Ability to understand complex information
- Ability to manage stressful situations
- Flexible, able to effectively prioritise and self-manage tasks
Reference ID: CS8620
Application deadline: 3/6/2020
Expected start date: 8/6/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00 to €27,500.00 /year
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Zendesk: 2 years (Preferred)
- Leaving Certificate (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19