Westerwood Global is currently recruiting Manufacturing Technicians based on our clients site in the Leixlip area.
Westerwood Global (WG) a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services exclusive to the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide “Whole Fab” support.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the WG culture.
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO:
- Comply with all environmental and safety requirements of WG and the Client.
- Supporting scheduled preventative maintenance on semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Strict adherence to client operating procedures and maintenance specifications.
- Supporting customer maintenance activities ensuring delivery of specified availability performance metrics.
- Performing quality checks/audits in line with the client’s process specifications.
- Use standard software applications (MS office) and other process specific programs as needed.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the process.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and comply with all cleanroom protocols.
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Semiconductor manufacturing experience an advantage.
- Cleanroom experience a distinct advantage.
- An ability to wear all the cleanroom required protective clothing and PPE essential.
- Attention to detail is a critical part of this role. Ability to understand client’s quality requirement process and be responsible for customer satisfaction whilst working in a competitive team and adhering to customer protocols.
- An ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills.
- Strong manual dexterity skills and the ability to stand, stoop, walk and reach for the duration of a 12 hour shift (breaks excluded).
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize activities.
- Strong team player with ability to work well within a diverse team
WHAT IS ON OFFER FROM WESTERWOOD GLOBAL?
- Competitive salary and shift allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Reward and recognition programme
- Employee Events
If you are interested in applying for these roles please send your CV via the webpage.
WG do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.