Senior Theatre Nurse
job at a one of Ireland’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin
. This 200+ bedded hospital has 8 operation theatres with state-of-the-art equipment. If you are looking for career progression or for the opportunity for your skills to be recognised and rewarded then, this may be the job for you.
Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
As a Senior Theatre Nurse / Senior Scrub Nurse, you will join a team of highly skilled professionals that work in the areas of General Surgery, Cardio-thoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, etc. If you would like to build on your existing knowledge and skills as a theatre nurse and work in an environment that supports and encourages professional development, this may be the job for you. Benefits:
- Located just off the M-50 and in close proximity to the N11, the hospital is easy to get to. Parking is subsidised. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site café’s and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Looking out for you long-term, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the NMBI
- 10+ years experience in Theatre Nursing
- Recent theatre experience
- Qualification in Theatre Nursing highly desirable
To apply for this Theatre Nurse job, send your CV to email@example.com or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or to request a full job description.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.