Priority Construction seek a Site Foreman with experience across landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlays and concrete works including retaining structures. The Site Foreman duties include but are not limited to :
- The successful daily and smooth running of the Contract.
- Ensuring that all of the Works Requirements are undertaken in line with best practices and specified HSEQ initiatives.
- Maintaining on-going daily contact with the Project Manager & Contracts Manager
- Attending daily briefings
- Overseeing site operations
- Supervising subcontractors and other labour workers
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Managing plant and labour
The successful Site Foreman will have:
- 10 plus years experience in in landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlay and concrete structures
- Relevant qualifications preferred
- Willingness to work at locations across Ireland
Priority Construction is a CPD accredited company and is committed to learning and development. As an employee you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment. Priority Construction Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer.
- Free or subsidised travel
- Company pension
- Sick pay
Reference ID: PCLFOR01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety targets
- Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines
- Other duties as requested