Neylons is a Facility Management Company providing services all over Ireland. We are growing company that prides itself on training and development available to all staff. We offer flexibility, career progression and competitive start rate.
Full-time Security Officer from Monday to Sunday form 8 pm to 8 am in rota.
Purpose of the Role
Employees shall recognize at all times that they represent the client and shall do so in a calm and courteous manner. All employees shall be required to maintain proper standards of appearance and deportment while on duty. All employees shall be instructed that under the terms and conditions of employment they shall.
- Complete the required tasks promptly and diligently, unless there is due and sufficient cause not to.
- Remain at their place of work unless permission to leave or there is sufficient cause.
- Ensure that all oral or written statements made by them, of whatever description, are true and accurate.
- Maintain carefully all documents and ensure that any alterations disposal or erasure of documents is carried out only with proper authorisation.
- Maintain confidentiality on any matter relating to the employer for his clients either past or present.
- Maintain a very high level of personal integrity, and be scrupulous in accounting for keys, money or property received in connection with the employers business.
- Extend courtesy to persons encountered in the course of work, ensuring that exercise of authority is only that required in connection with the employers business.
- Ensure that any actions taken by them are such as not to bring discredit on the employer, then client or fellow employees.
- Wear the employer’s uniform and use his equipment and identification only with the employer’s authority.
- Ensure that they are not under the influence or consume alcohol or restricted drugs while at work.
- Immediately notify any conviction for a criminal or motoring offence to the employer.
- Not allowed unauthorized access to a client’s premises.
- Ensure that they use employer’s equipment or facilities only with authorisation.
- Continuously satisfy the requirements of PSA licensing
- Wear the correct identity badge or licence card as prescribed by the PSA at all times whilst on duty.
We are happy to hear from anyone with specialist skills in any of these areas.
- A can do attitude
- Experience of a similar role
- A good working knowledge of English
- A knowledge and willingness to apply safe working practices
- Requirement to hold an active PSA license
Please Fill in your details and upload you CV to apply.