Support Analyst Team Lead – Job Description
Propylon is seeking a Support Team Lead lead to join the Client Services Group (CSG) to lead a team of Support Analysts. This is a full time role based in Dublin, Ireland.
Propylon is the most innovative company serving the Legislative and Regulatory Sectors today.Our applications provide transparency to the legislative and regulatory process bringing government leaders, regulatory bodies and citizens together to improve their communities.
Our Support Analysts work within a collaborative team of Stakeholders, Developers and Customer Experience professionals. Support Analysts demonstrate strong analysis and problem solving skills, communication and collaboration skills, with a strong client service mindset.
Propylon was listed as one of the best “Great Places To Work” in Ireland in 2016, 2018 and 2020. As such, we are proud to offer competitive salaries, excellent training, and opportunities to help you reach your full potential and develop in your career.
About the role
- Coordinate the resolution process for critical outage events across IT teams and manage communication to end users.
- Take a holistic approach to problem solving, by connecting the dots during a production event or assisting with application triage through the various technology that make up the platform.
- Work closely with colleagues on the IT team to assist in the research, analysis, documentation, and resolution of system issues reported by the user community.
- Support IT activities, including ticket resolution, change assessment and implementation, incident resolution, root cause analysis for the platform, and remediate gaps or resiliency concerns.
- Create and maintain support documentation and procedures.
- Help business users identify areas for improvement, whether a process improvement or a system enhancement.
- Participate in and facilitate end-user training activities.
- Interact and communicate with all levels of management, both internal and external.
- Mentor and provide guidance to Support Analyst team members.
- Participate in out of hours support rota (every 3 weeks)
- Self-motivated, self-directed, “roll up your sleeves” person and a quick learner.
- Committed to ensuring that a customer’s needs are met by taking personal responsibility for service and quality.
- Creative thinker who analyzes and defines efficient and creative solutions to business problems
- Can clearly communicate across all levels of management and across our organization, identifying and balancing critical priorities
- Needs only general instructions on work; can walk into a problem and analyze the underlying issue, and use judgment, creativity, and sound knowledge to develop and recommend solutions.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills; can confidently communicate and share past experience and knowledge.
- Can manage change and work well within a team-oriented, collaborative environment to accomplish identified goals.
- Manages and prioritises time efficiently.