Our client is a leading medical device company who are hiring a Health and Safety Officer to join their team in South Dublin.
Your new job:
- Working with site management to develop, implement and maintain health and safety practices to reduce the risk of plant accidents.
- Identify workplace hazards and risk assessments, advising management on appropriate control measures.
- Participate in the design and delivery of company training programmes.
- Oversee all H&S accident/incident investigations and follow up on corrective actions.
- Conduct regular site inspections to ensure department compliance.
You will have:
For this Health and Safety Officer job you will have at least 3 years’ relevant experience in a manufacturing facility.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
If you want to discuss this Health and Safety Officer job further, you can call Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
- Private medical/dental insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Medical Device: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- H&S: 3 years (Required)