Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- As a Data Scientist- Finance Supply Chain you will be a key member of the Automation & Analytics team, leveraging your knowledge of data analysis, machine learning modelling, technical system and project management skills to grow a data-centric culture, as well as scope and design new solution to transform business challenges.
- Requires strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- As part of the Automation & Analytics team you will deliver analytics insights & business benefits across over 10 sub franchises enabling all facets of the business to make more data-driven decisions driving business benefits.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant work experience as an analyst or in an analytical role in consulting, finance, supply chain or manufacturing.
- Masters or PhD degree in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Experience working with a Finance department in delivering forecast and/or analysis is an advantage.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe on 021-4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org