Our client, one of Ireland's leading construction companies, requires an Architectural Technologist to support ongoing Construction projects in Dublin. The role will be based in the main office in North Dublin.
Responsibility for the production of the company's design solutions including drawings, schedules, technical submittals & other documentation required in an agreed time-frame through the use of BIM software.
To liaise with the Client, Construction Team and other stakeholders as required to ensure a smooth handover of the design package to the construction team and provide support as necessary to the project team during the construction and handover phase of a project.
- Liaise with Client Design Team to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
- Generate and Manage Document and Drawing output using BIM Technologies.
- Generate and manage technical submittals and schedules.
- Comply with the company's Design Procedures
- Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
- Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
- Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services using Navisworks.
- Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
- Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
- Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
- Comply with design stage programmes.
- Identify Long Lead Materials to assist with procurement.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
- Promote company image.
- Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor and being commercially aware.
- Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BSc. in Architectural Technology
- BIM experience– Autodesk Revit, Navisworks & AutoCAD
- Building Regulations and Design Standards including BCAR
- Technical Detailing & Material Specification
- Drawing Symbols & Standards
- Problem solving
- Technical Innovation and Value Creation
An attractive remuneration and benefits package is available for the successful candidate
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ross on 087 965 1242 and quote the job reference number WPC765
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent