Osborne recruitment, in partnership with our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking a customer services representative for their growing team based in Cork. This successful candidate will be the main point of contact internally for key clients and customers. This is a full-time permanent role based across 2 sites near Cork City.
Salary: Circa 35k DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm OR 9am -5pm
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer services role.
· Export documentation experience is desirable.
· Experience working in a similar manufacturing environment.
· Proficient in MS Office particularly excel.
· Experience of an ERP system would be an advantage.
· Logistics administration desirable.
· Fluency in English, written and spoken.
· Inputting orders for all export or related customers.
· Liaising and interacting with production planning, supply chain and finance.
· Engaging with production particularly around confirming production scheduling matching order profile.
· Interaction with Export clients and answering queries.
· Arrangement of Export bookings and export documentation.
· Responsible for the forecasting process from obtaining sales forecasting, validating, and reviewing on an ongoing basis.
· 21 days holidays
· Pension Contribution
· Death in Service benefit
· Earlier finish during the summer months
· Option to work from home 2 days per week after probation
For more information or to apply please use the link provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €22,603.00 to €32,537.00 /year