Role: Supply Network Planner
Location: Cork, Ireland
Reports to: Supply Network Planning Manager
DePuy Synthes, Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world, built upon the strong legacies of two great companies.
DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings helps advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
DePuy Synthes, who employ over 1000 people in Cork established its manufacturing facility in Cork in 1997 where it manufactures orthopedic knees and hips. In 2014, DePuy Synthes in Cork won the Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence.
The Supply Network Planner is a key supply chain role providing end to end support for network planning and inventory optimization in our distribution network from the Primary to Market Hubs. Provides analytical and technical support for the assigned product family
What you’re great at:
- MRP/ERP systems readiness and knowledge
- Strong organization skills
- Problem solving
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Persuading and influencing others
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Flexible and prioritizes
- Communicate across functions/levels
- Understands KPIs/ metrics
- Ability to work with limited supervision
As a Supply Network Planner, your typical day may include:
- Managing inter hub replenishment orders and resolving issues with Logistics, Customer Service, planning and sales and operations (S&OP).
- Ensure SAP APO Parameters and indicators are effectively set/ managed, through collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Initiate and collaborate with GPM and wider teams on constraint management and global allocations process and procedure.
- Maintain accurate master, regulatory and transactional data in relative systems.
- Identify root-cause and work with supply chain partners to resolve supply issues. Communicate these supply issues/ plans through S&OP Process and to SNP Group, Demand Planning, Customer Service, and In-Market Supply Partners as appropriate.
- Provide day-to-day availability dates through S&OP process for customer service.
- Provide Supply Commit dates to Demand Planning and In-Market Supply partners for out-of-forecast requirements, in conjunction with manufacturing planning.
- Engage in the constraints management & global allocations process according to procedure.
- Identify, monitor and advise on risk opportunities and priorities to aid tactical and strategic decision making.
- Lead metrics reviews with cross-functional teams and attend/contribute to other calls / meetings.
- Lead projects to continuously improve planning / supply chain and inventory optimization processes.
- Escalate and engage with IT to address issues/ errors.
- Implement Multi-Variant switches on the RAD in conjunction with inventory optimization.
- Actively participate in the Global Control Tower platforms, including but not limited to root causing, corrective actions, A3 problem solving
- Engagement in Inventory Entitlement changes in Primary/Secondary hubs. In addition co-ordination of inventory changes in ASPAC region and co-ordination of feedback.
- Assume Core team member responsibilities during new product introductions to facilitate supply chain readiness and oversee the launch activities
- Other business requirements as required by management
- Engagement with all stakeholders for progression of supply feedback loop tool, to enhance our regional partners and end customer experience.
- May require up to 10% travel
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail and have
Bachelors degree or equivalent
5+ years related experience
MRP/ERP systems concept knowledge
Data mining / reporting skills
Alteryx and data visualization tools
Experience within the healthcare regulated industry
Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics or Operations
Production planning or manufacturing experience in medical device or pharm industry
Green belt lean and six-sigma certification
Advanced Planning Systems experience (APS/APO)
Data visualization creation experience
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Rare in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Primary Location
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386) Job Function
Operations Requisition ID