Are you a Basic Grade Cardiac Physiologist with good experience in ECHO?
Or are you an experienced Basic Grade Cardiac Physiologist looking to work within a busy and fast paced Hospital in Cork?
Then get in touch today!
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Basic Grade Cardiac Physiologist for a public Voluntary Hospital. They have over 1,200 staff providing complex diagnostic, medical and surgical care with strong academic and research programmes. It provides a comprehensive range of services consistent with its status as a Model 3 hospital, providing 24/7 acute surgery, acute medicine and critical care
This is a Full time Permanent Post
The department of Cardiology is a facility that mainly provides for non-invasive assessment of patients with cardiovascular disease. Staff in the department provide a comprehensive range of cardiovascular assessment, including the performance of echocardiography, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, Holter monitoring and exercise treadmill testing.
The department also provides a service of invasive cardiac assessment and intervention, as well as the non-invasive assessment of cardiovascular disease utilising cardiac MRI and cardiac CT angiography.
- Resting ECG
- Stress ECG
- BP Monitor
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Echocardiography - transthoracic and transoesophageal
- Holter Monitoring
- Event Monitoring
- BSc in Clinical Measurement Science, or equivalent.
- Candidates must have good experience in ECHO as the role will be predominately around this.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative.
- Eligible to work in Ireland
Apply now by applying today or call Roisin on (0)1 513 4908 to discuss further
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.