The Clinical Research Platform (CRP) is an Irish Site Management Organisation (SMO) and enabler of Research and Clinical Trials. We enable Clinicians to become involved in clinical research opportunities for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
We are committed to providing our expertise in clinical trials and site management to ensure the best quality and care in executing clinical research here in Ireland. The CRP has a number of Research Coordinator positions commencing in the near future would like to build a panel for these upcoming positions.
We are currently seeking a part-time, building to full time, Senior Research Nurse / Coordinator’s for positions over the next period in the North East.
- Responsible for the implementation of current and upcoming clinical studies at site
- Responsible for site management, delegation of resources and research staff
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Clinicians and PI’s at site to enable current and future Research opportunities.
- Enforce project planning processes, ensure agreed deadlines and milestones are reached and identify project risks/constraints.
- Continue to establish and maintain the site as a Clinical Research Site
- Coordinate and manage local feasibility study start ups
- Maintain competence in the area of relevant national and European standards including data privacy and ethical standards and regulations in the development and implementation of this project.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Work closely with CRP’s Management to ensure that appropriate quality documentation and performance measures are in place for improved processes.
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post while in office.
Behaviors and Competencies Required:
- Delivery focused individual
- Challenging mindset but with a positive and influential style
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Planning and managing resources
- Being the communication channel
- Building strong working relationships
- Highly organised and an ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong communicator with an ability to develop relationships and influence people to support initiatives
- High level of commitment and enthusiasm.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills:
- Clinical Research Background required
- Requires at least 5 years Research Nurse experience
- Proven experience of delivering process improvement using recognised methodologies
- Demonstrable track record of successfully delivering research projects
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills – ability to liaise with stakeholders across the business with a diplomatic approach
- Training/coaching of junior members of staff
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €50,000.00 to €55,000.00 /year
- Nursing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Research Nursing: 3 years (Required)