RecruitNet is now recruiting Staff Nurses for Hospitals and Nursing homes across Ireland in the following Locations:
- Only for Nurses currently living in Ireland, UK and rest of Europe who have Active NMBI PIN and Eligible to work.
- Co Dublin
- Co Galway
- Co Kildare
- Co Carlow
- Co Wicklow
- Co Waterford
- Co. Wexford
- Co. Louth
- Co. Roscommon
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients.
- Promotes hospital customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes the nursing process for individual care to meet the needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must be currently living in Ireland and Eligible to work.
- The candidate must be registered with NMBI Ireland.
- Have good clinical and professional abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competence in the use of information technology.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the relevant area.
- Very Competitive salary rates
- Career development
- Supported professional development
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00 to €47,000.00 /year
- Health Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (Required)