Excellent opportunity for a Senior Finance candidate with a strong background in Accounts Receivable
Morgan McKinley is excited to be working alongside a leading multinational on an exciting new role based here in Cork City.
If you have a strong background in Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Order to Cash or Credit & Collections and you are looking for a new and progressive opportunity, then this may be the ideal position for you!
Our client is looking for an ambitious and adaptable candidate to join their Accounts Receivable department helping to manage a team of specialists on a number of upcoming projects. This role will very much support the Manager in assisting and motivating the team especially with process and system improvements and SOX controls.
This role is the next most senior person on the team and will be part of the succession planning in place within the company to identify next generation Managers.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for AR credit management queries
- Effectively analyse all customer financial statements, payment trends & financial ratios to recommend credit limits to the affiliate process owner
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Manage the monthly Aged Debt review for your affiliate including the underlying analysis & the overall presentation & follow ups
- Prepare & present Quarterly Credit Committee data for Global Treasury and Affiliates CFO's.
- Execute Sales Order credit release in a compliant & timely manner on a daily basis
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on excellent credit management
- Support the overall O2C AR team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 4-5 years' experience in O2C or Finance function, preferably with knowledge of credit management & customer service and experience in identifying and delivering process change
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- German is an advantage but not essential for this position
Additional Skills/Preferences - Desirable:
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsourced team members
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects,
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For more information please contract Rachel or Jill on 021 2300 300 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.