Post a job
IT Service Delivery Manager
€50k - €70k
25 May 2020
IT Operations Manager to join IT Advisory team
- Manage the service desk across multiple locations
- Manage 5 direct reports, along with offshore activities
- Manage day to day operations and technical issues
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians
- ITIL Qualified
- Ability to manage teams in a global matrix environment
- Strong technical knowledge of computer hardware and systems and must be able to work independently or as a team member within the organisation;
- Develops and reports SLA's to measure and improve service delivery processes based on the
- ITIL or similar framework. Communicates service levels and metrics to IT and business
- management teams.
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Act as key point of contact for major IT incidents and outages across the function and across the group.
- Liaises and communicates with Executive management on IT support issues and outages.
- Implements and communicates Group IT policies, procedures, and standards for end user equipment, mobile devices including standard software images and release levels.
- Implementation of service delivery tools and processes to improve business service levels and drive process efficiencies.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Information about the advertiser