As Process Engineer, you will streamline and optimise processes at the wastewater treatment plant (WWTP).
Your role will involve:
- Be an active participant within the Utilities Engineering team sharing Engineering best practices.
- Promote a culture of EHS excellence and provides high-quality safety, health and environmental technical leadership to assigned projects.
- Attending daily Tier meetings and follow-up.
- Assists in the management of the site's periodic EHS Self Assessments programme to assure conformance with Site, Corporate and/or Statutory EHS requirements.
- Responsible for investigating EHS Incidents related to the WWTP.
- Attending and responding to relevant Hazop studies and completion and follow-up of specific risk assessments.
- Responsible for representing WWTP for both internal and external audit inspections.
- Delegates for Utilities Lead as required.
- Provide environmental and EHS support for projects.
- Operate in full compliance with site, industry and EPA requirements in waste water treatment and disposal.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.