Skip Drivers Lusk
Servisource are currently seeking Skip Drivers in Lusk.
Ideal candidates must be able to work as part of a team while also showing initiative when working alone. They must be safety conscious and physically fit and have at least 2/3 years experience in a similar role.
The role involves:
- The collection of various waste streams from multiple customer locations across the route network
- Responsible for operatives while on the run, ensuring work is completed in a safe and professional manner – skips emptied using good work practices and manual handling techniques, and returned in line with guidelines on bin positioning.
- Complete route sheets as well as vehicle safety checks on a daily basis. Comply with all company policies and initiatives to ensure safe operation and efficient operation of company vehicles (i.e. fuel efficiency).
- Maintain all allocated company vehicles and property in a safe, clean and roadworthy condition to ensure the maximum safety of the drivers, occupants and other road users, and to reduce the potential impacts of company vehicles on the environment.
Candidates must have:
- Valid C License, CPC and Taco
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
Please send your CV to us ASAP quoting REF: JO-1902-424230 attaching any copies of certs/tickets you may hold to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Grainne Flynn on 0429368342
Job Types: part-time part-time
Excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
- Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques in a Chemistry Separations laboratory (e.g. HPLC, GC, CE, SDS-PAGE and protein biochemistry etc.), Method validations, method transfers and Equipment qualifications in a GMP environment.
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and
- Lead and Participate in cross-functional projects, problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations across site.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Adhere to highest quality standards
The Analytical Sciences (AS) group require a Technical Specialist with strong analytical experience to
provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the Analytical Sciences team.
- MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
- At least 3 years' industry experience working with chemistry techniques (e.g. HPLC, GC, CE, SDS-PAGE and protein biochemistry etc.) in a QC/Analytical role group.
- High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross functional teams.
- Desired Qualifications/Experience: Minitab, Empower3, JMP, Trackwise
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional (PMP) Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Job Types: permanent permanent
Air Export Operations Coordinator
Long established freight forwarder requires an Airfreight Export Coordinator for their North Dublin office. The job holder will be a member of the Dublin Air Freight Team with responsibility for arranging the export of customer's cargo by air.
Provision of optimum Customer Service
Management of all operational communication with customers and suppliers.
Completion of Air Freight Procedures including :-
Receiving orders from customers via phone and email systems
Booking space with airlines
Preparation of shipping and customs documentation via systems
Arranging transportation to airport
Advise customer of Pre-alerts and Postflights
Answering customer queries
Adherence to procedures relating to accrual of costs, invoicing, cross charging, completion of shipment files and general administration.
Preparation of weekly / monthly statistics reports.
Minimum of three years export air freight forwarding operations experience in a busy Airfreight Export department.
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Working knowledge of Customs Procedure
Good problem solver
Good working knowledge of MS Office
Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
Full time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / email@example.com
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Butchery Staff Of All Levels Needed
Opportunities are available for people to join a successful independent craft butchery team based in Dublin who are currently expanding.We are looking for people who have experience from 1 - 10 year to people who have no experience at all.Career progression available as we expand
Responsibilities of the Job
- Day to day preparation of the fresh meat counter and self service fridges , ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are of a high standard and compliant.
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Following the set procedures of ordering stock, stock control and waste control.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes for this role please apply by following the instructions below. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €10.00 to €18.00 /hour
- retail butcher: 4 years (Required)
- english (Required)
City Centre Retail Security Officer
Lodge Service is one of the oldest and best security companies to work for in the industry. We are a family run business with a positive outlook and progressive drive to always reach the highest standard in Retail Security.
We require a fully experienced Retail Security Officer to work in our high-profile city center store.
The candidate will have a minimum of two years retail security experience in Dublin, and have a proven track record and references from previous employers. Excellent written and spoken English is required as is a working knowledge of the law involved in retail security.
Above ERO rates for right candidate.
Reference ID: cclg
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €11.65 to €12.65 /hour
- Retail Security: 2 years (Required)
- PSA Static (Required)
- Monitoring entrances and greeting visitors
- Operating CCTV system
- Patrolling premises on foot
- Preparing reports
Job Types: full-time full-time permanent permanent
Skilled Butchers North Dublin
Senior Skilled Butcher North Dublin
Skilled butchers are needed to join our client's modern award-winning butcher business in North Dublin. Our client sells top quality and high-end cuts of meat. This senior butcher job will be perfect for you if you are traditionally trained in the butcher trade. You will have excellent knife skills and experience boning, rolling, trimming, and preparing various cuts of meat. This will include beef, lamb, and poultry.
Our client has a modern twist on the traditional butcher trade and provide online shopping services. They are well-known and respected within the butcher trade and joining them will be an amazing opportunity. They have a strong focus on customer service and the highest quality ingredients. This butcher job may also interest you if you are a chef with knife skills who is looking for a change in career and a better work-life balance.
This senior butcher job comes with an attractive salary package as well as on-site training and development.
Responsibilities as a Senior Butcher:
- Boning, rolling, trimming, and cutting various cuts of meat including beef & lamb
- Providing exceptional customer service, i.e. cooking and food storage advice
- Ensuring the counter display is appealing and well stocked
- Training and developing apprentice and junior butchers
- Adhering to Food Safety Regulations & HACCP procedures
Qualities needed for this Skilled Butcher job:
- Excellent knife skills
- A passion for fresh ingredients and cooking
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Communication skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland's leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. Please Call Nikki today on 01-8148747 to discuss this job. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Job Types: permanent permanent
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently seeking an experienced Van Driver with food sales and merchandising experience for our Client in the west suburbs of Cork City for Multidrop deliveries of frozen food. This role also offers a generous commission structure for the right candidate.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
This position involves a wide range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Multi drop delivery around the County Cork area
- Responsible for the sales and merchandising.
- Complying at all times with Company and Safety and Quality procedures.
- Understand and adhere to all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Maintain a hygienic, safe and organised truck at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of English
- A valid clean B licence
- Strong work ethic
- Must be flexible and available to work from Monday - Saturday.
- Manual Handling Cert
- Own transport desirable
- Manual handling certificate is essential
- Must be flexible in regards to start and finish times and available to work Saturdays.
Job Type: Full-time
We are a U.S. based, 40- year old high technology company seeking Salespeople for our Dublin, Ireland location. We are looking for a goal-driven, self-motivated and ambitious Sales Reps to bring in new business and manage clients. Experience in the field is a plus but we are also open to hungry self-starters looking to make some waves.
The ideal candidate will need to be energetic, passionate, creative, resourceful and a superb verbal communicator.
You must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team. The environment is very fast-paced and deadline oriented.
· Make outbound sales calls to businesses from qualified leads from marketing campaigns.
· Use email and other technology to communicate with prospects and customers and to facilitate internal support.
· Provide outstanding customer service.
· Other duties as required.
· Focused, entrepreneurial spirit, passionate, and inspiring.
· Results oriented and ability to work independently.
· Strong closing skills.
· Track record of sales growth and quota attainment.
· Be a self-starter.
· Have an upbeat attitude.
· Be articulate with good phone skills.
· Ability to present multiple product lines.
· Pro-active and good listener for client needs.
· Able to work independently.
· Be competent in MS Office and Internet searches.
· Have proficient typing skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
Deli Customer Assistant - Kilrush Roundabout, Dungarvan
Circle K is Ireland’s largest Forecourt Retailer with Retail Service Stations across the island of Ireland.
Our family of brands include Miles Fuel, Miles Plus Fuel, Simply Great Coffee, Real Hot Dogs, Cantina & The Good Catch.
*** Candidates for this position will be selected from virtual interviews. Once you submit your application for this role please follow the link which is emailed to you ***
We currently have a Part Time vacancy for a Customer Assistant in Circle K, Dunmore Road, Co. Waterford.
The successful candidates will work on a 15 hour weekly contract (guaranteed minimum hours) and must be available to work shifts throughout the week.
Being a Sales/Deli Assistant at Circle K.
You will bring our vision to life for our customers. Whether you are placed in our Deli, our Retail Store or on our Forecourts you will be passionate about our business, have get-up-and-go and put the customer at the heart of everything you do. Our Retail Sites are busy places so you will need to enjoy working in high performance and target driven environments.
You will be part of a team; however successful candidates use their initiative every day to make sure that safety is our priority while delivering on our values. We trade long hours so your flexibility is important to us – tell us about your availability during your application.
To find out more about working with Circle K, visit any of our Stations nationwide and the "join our family" tab at www.circlek.ie/careers.
This is a dynamic role for a highly organised and enthusiastic Traffic Banksman who wants to work with one of Ireland’s most progressive and fast-growing Waste Management and recycling companies. Previous Traffic Banksman experience is desirable but not essential.
- Responsible for traffic management on site
- Assisting the Weighbridge Operator during peak hours
- Ensure Health and Safety of employees and third parties on site
- Movement of all waste generated from site areas to the waste compound
- Maintenance of the wheelie/ other bins (Repairs, Washing & loading)
- Maintain housekeeping of the site and the waste area
- Reporting and carrying out site repairs as requested by Maintenance Manager
- Ad hoc duties as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Manual Handling Cert (preferable but training provided)
- Ability to multitask
- Acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner
- A good level of Microsoft office skills
- A good level of written and spoken English
- Team Player
- Hard Worker
Job Type: Full-time
- Banksman: 1 year (Preferred)
Jobs 1 to 10 of 14845