Post a job
Conference & Banqueting Team Lead
- Restaurant & Hotel Staff Rates
- To report for duty on time and in the correct uniform.
- To assist in the general tidiness and cleanliness of the working area and still room.
- To ensure all refreshment breaks are set and delivered on time
- To setup all meeting rooms as per the EO
- Set tables to required lay-up.
- To help control linen stocks.
- To prepare mis-en -place for the next shift.
- Ensure stations are ready for service, cleaned and stocked.
- Set up the working area for the next shift.
- Taking orders, billing & do the end of shifts cash up.
- To work in the restaurant, bar, meeting rooms or banqueting areas as required.
- To serve food & beverages during functions to the Trigon Hotel Group standards.
- To ensure that the restaurant, bar, meeting rooms & banqueting areas are kept clean at all times.
- Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the accuracy of all floats by checking them and reporting irregularities.
- You are responsible for the efficient dispensing and servicing of drinks and food if required.
- To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner according to Trigon Hotel Group guidelines and to notify management of these.
- To ensure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming according Trigon Hotel Group guidelines & Standards
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests and other persons on the premises.
- To carry out fire drills.
- To observe all safety procedures and rules.
- To report and where possible take action on incidents of accidents or damage.
- To attend the monthly department staff meeting.
- To attend & participate in all training courses as notified to you by management.
- To carry out any other duties as may be notified to you by management.
- To ensure that all fire doors are closed and that fire routes are kept clear at all times.
- To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security.
- To read, understand and comply with your responsibilities as defined in the Health & Safety Statement.
Information about the advertiser
Company: Cork International Hotel