Ergo are seeking a Level 4 IT Engineer for a permanent role based in their newly refurbished offices. Working as a Senior technical point of escalation you will work with some of Ireland’s top companies in a challenging and rewarding role.
You will join an existing high-performance team to plan, debug, and oversee ongoing operations of business-critical applications whilst also getting involved in project work. You will get your hands dirty troubleshooting application, network, database, and architectural challenges using a suite of MS tools as well as your existing knowledge and toolkits.
You will work at the leading edge of IT engineering projects in Ireland and forge a career at a company recently awarded Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for the 5th time in 10 years.
In addition to an exciting technology stack and great environment we offer training incentives and bonuses that reward self-starters who want to develop their skills and careers.
- Act as senior point of escalation on IT infrastructure including Windows Server Administration, Network support and implementation (including Firewalls), virtualization of servers, backups & storage and end-user support.
- Plan and implement IT infrastructure projects.
- Troubleshoot repeat technical issues and drive issue escalation and problem elimination within Ergo and Customers Technical team.
- Technical lead for all Managed Service accounts.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Provide extended onsite support to varied customers, as and when required.
- Work with SDM on monthly incident analysis, technical problem identification and driving implementation of corrective actions.
- Provide reports to customers and service management team on high profile incidents.
- Key participant in incident management escalation process.
- Assist with the definition and preparation of service level KPI’s and reporting.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role (IT Engineer, Systems Administrator, Technical Account Manager)
- Windows Server (Active Directory, MS Exchange, O365)
- VMware/ Citrix
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting including Firewalls
- MS Systems Centre - SCCM / SCOM
- Professional certifications an advantage