MICROSOFT DIGITAL SALES – CORPORATE SALES EXCELLENCE LEAD
Are you an experienced business professional who wants to enable our regional sales centers to execute against sales priorities and exceed sales targets? If so, then Microsoft's Digital Sales Team is looking for you!
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set three bold ambitions for ourselves: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes, and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We were recently recognized as a most attractive global employer and have been and continue to be known for our exceptional citizenship and community efforts. We have offices and career opportunities in all 50 U.S. states and 250+ countries around the world.
Be a part of a multi-generational, diverse and customer-obsessed team that demands excellence. Develop and apply your skills alongside the leading technology, marketing and sales experts in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. And most importantly, achieve your personal goals and advance your career whether you are looking to build on your sales and consulting experience or exploring how to leverage your experience to dive into modern cloud.
The Sales Excellence Lead for Digital Sales is a strategic role that enables and drives consistent Sales Excellence practices throughout the EMEA Digital Sales business to achieve sales objectives. The successful candidate will gain a deep understanding of Digital Sales operating model, digital culture, and be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and quickly evolving sales organization. This position is a strategic contributor operationalizing strategy, driving growth, increasing seller productivity and driving cultural transformation.
This role will partner with the Digital Sales Director and management team and will interface with a broad network of sales management and other key stakeholders supporting the EMEA business. This person will also work closely with Sales Excellence peers supporting the Americas and Asia. This position is based in Dublin, Ireland.
As a Transformational Leader
- Partner with sales leaders and stakeholders to increase selling time, remove roadblocks and increase seller capability and effectiveness
- Role model the internal transformation from an inspection to coaching culture. Leading sales managers to become more effective coaches to their sellers resulting in increased individual and team capability, employee satisfaction and collaborative selling efforts
As a Partner to the Small, Medium & Corporate Sales Lead the Business
- Establish and drive a well-defined, predictable rhythm of the business (RoB), that enforces great discipline in sales and consumption processes and delivers over-achievement of business results through leveraging the key SMC engines & resources
- Leverage business insights to benchmark performance and define current and future actions needed to address key challenges. Drive the v-teams spanning across roles, SMC engines, resources and Subsidiaries executing on the defined actions.
As a Sales Leader Coaching for Growth
- Coach and advise on sales motions/strategies for up-sell and co-sell driving Digital Transformation at our existing and new Customers. Drive awareness to product/solution mix needed to meet targets
- Obtain first-hand insights on Customer/Partner issues and aspirations through targeted engagements
As a Driver of Sales Process Discipline
- Instilling sales process discipline, adherence to standards, and excellence in execution while holding sales managers accountable to quality and accuracy
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Core Competencies: Organizational Leadership, Strong Business Acumen, Strategic Insights, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Sales Planning, Sales Team Leadership
- Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgement, Collaboration, Executive Maturity/Presence, Value Selling, Analytical Problem Solving, Organized & Disciplined, Initiates/Embraces Change
- Experience: 8+ years of related experience in: Senior Sales or Channel Management/Leadership Roles, Business Transformation, Coaching Solution Sales, Strategic Sales Planning, Inside Sales, Digital Marketing, Business Analysis Skills (understands financials, pipeline, scorecards etc)
- Education: Bachelor, MBA/Masters a plus with focus on economics, marketing, finance, organizational management, business management
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.