An exciting opportunity has arisen to join EZ Living Furniture’s team in Limerick. The successful candidate will play an essential role in one of our store-based goods collection operations. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you are interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
- Carrying out the Saturday operation of the dispatching of furniture to our customers
Loading and Unloading customer goods on a weekly basis at our Tipperary Road Store.
- Signing off all stock movements from goods in to customer dispatch.
- Understand, implement, and carry out all Company policies, procedures, and Health & Safety standards.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage but more important is that the candidate demonstrates initiative and an aptitude to learn quickly.
- Current manual handling certificate (if not, training will be provided).
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when loading and unloading goods.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Please note that this role will require a significant amount of manual handling and is physically demanding as heavy lifting is involved
Thank You for your interest in EZ Living Furniture