We are recruiting for a Branch Administrator for Clonee, D.15.
This position is working as part of a team and administration support to Branch Management within our busy Head Office based in Dublin 15. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for progression within the Security Industry.
Providing first class communications & organisational skills in order to achieve service excellence to all stakeholders. Fully responsible for providing administration support to the Branch Management in line with branch compliance, development plans and optimising branch profitability through the correct planning.
- To provide full administrative support to the Branch.
- Fully accountable for ensuring that the branch business portfolio is maintained by accurately filing and updating all paper work, computer records, including assignment instructions, risk assessments and customer files.
- Responsible for being a point of contact within the Branch dealing with telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for the accurate compilation of all required reports and statistical information within the agreed timescale.
- Responsible for ordering uniform for all new personnel, replacement items in a timely manner.
- Responsible for assisting in the fortnightly payroll preparation for the branch and dealing with payroll queries and adjustments.
- Responsible for inputting site rosters into Timegate system along with completing the monthly roster run.
- Responsible for administration process of all officers annual leave requests within the Branch ensuring effective planning through availability of staff.
- Planning and booking of any necessary off site training such as First Aid, Safe Pass, Manual handling etc.
- Monitoring financial impact to the branch such as overtime, training, uniform spends in keeping with branch budgets.
- Representing the company and branch as an ambassador at all times when dealing with customers, staff and officers.
- To assist where necessary in Branch projects and with the compilation of company information as requested.
- To manage own workload effectively, reporting any problems and suggested solutions immediately to the Branch Manager.
- Fully accountable for ensuring that the branch facilities are always professionally maintained.
- Responsible for ordering and tracking all site based assets as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Specifically responsible for alerting the Branch Management to changes which may impact on compliance issues.
- Interacting with others
- Working with people
- Listens, consults others and communicates proactively
- Supports and cares for others
- Understanding and approachable
- Ability to build relationships with internal customers and service partners
- Must have excellent PC skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications are essential
- Must have excellent Communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a administration /supervisory role
- Must have experience working within the Security Industry
- Must have the ability to multitask and be flexible
- Full-Time permanent contract of employment
- Opportunities for progression
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Bicycle to Work Scheme
- Group Scheme (Discounted Website)
- Discounted Health Care Scheme
- 25 days holidays per year
Securitas Security Services Ireland Ltd PSA Licence 000352