Northgate Ireland has been supplying and managing vehicles for businesses across Ireland for almost 20 years. We continue to grow and dominate the light commercial vehicle market with depots in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway
Our growing network of branches in Ireland and our sizeable fleet means we can get vehicles to customers quicker than any other light commercial vehicle supplier and we keep those vehicles on the road longer by minimising downtime. Our vehicle fleet is made up of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) from leading manufacturers including Mercedes Benz, Ford, Opel, Renault, Volkswagen and Peugeot.
We are growing our team and have a vacancy in our Customer Service Team for a Yard Controller
To be responsible for the general upkeep of the yard, your main duties will include, clean and valet vehicles, Livery fitment, and Vehicle demarcation, parking up of the yard. A key part of your role will also require you to ensure all members of staff/visitors adhere to Health and Safety procedures whilst on site. You must be able to work alone and as a member of a team, and possess good customer service skills.
Main Responsibilities include:
- To ensure that all vehicles are thoroughly checked and cleaned to Rentable Standards and provide exceptional customer service at all times by acting in a professional and helpful manner and supporting the branch and team in achieving KPIs.
- Prepare & Sticker vehicle for hire
- Complete vehicle checks & checklist
- Planning & scheduling of resources and tasks
- Identify vehicle for workshop intervention
- Vehicle Demarcation
- Responsible and accountable for preparation of vehicles to the highest standards for rental
- Support Rental Desk to check in and check out vehicles using a PDA
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service at all times and upholding the company values, professional, team work and can-do -attitude.
- Agree vehicle condition with customer and deliver / handover vehicle to custome
- Customer Reception, collect / receive vehicle from customer.
- Check off hire vehicles for defects / damage with customer and Complete check sheet with damage for workshop
- Locate vehicles for bookings and c Complete on and off hire vehicle checks with customer
- Complete VOR paperwork for the workshops
- Managing Recalls
- Carry out fleet audits & yard check
- Develop & maintain good relationships with all internal & external customers.
- Respond & communicate to customers with the upmost care & attention.
- Give priority to customer ‘walk ins’ when working on site.
- Support Rental Desk to cover Driving duties in emergencies
- Detail orientated
- Professional and motivated team player
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Full, clean driving licence Ability to perform in a pressured environment
- I.T Literate
- Excellent customer service skills including relationship building; good communicator
- Target Driven
What can Northgate offer YOU!!
ü Competitive Salary
ü 23 days holidays - plus a bonus day for your birthday
ü Great location with plenty of parking
ü Pension Plan & Life Assurance
ü Subsidised Healthcare
ü Employee Discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €23,500.00 per year
- Yard/Driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full clean drivers licence (Preferred)