Jobs 1 to 10 of 110
Jobs and vacancies in Limerick, Ireland
Main purpose of the role: Merchandise, rotate...
Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager yo...
Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists
Multi award winning Derrycourt Cleaning Speci...
Why join our team? AMCS is the leading globa...
EZ Living Furniture
The Role An exciting opportunity has arisen...
Northern Trust Corp.
About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides...
At ABTRAN we know that with the right people o...
As Ireland’s largest Pharmacy group with 94 Ph...
Novo Technologies Limited
Job Description We are looking for qualified...
Matrix Recruitment Group
What you need to know We are currently seekin...
Shop Floor Assistant - Dooradoyle, Limerick
Main purpose of the role:
Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible;
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team;
- Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based;
- Process orders for various departments;
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times;
- Liaise with the Store Manager on changes to layouts, ends and sides and ensure changes are correctly implemented;
- Implement correct labelling and stock rotation procedures;
- Ensure deliveries are checked off in line with goods inwards procedures.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
Contact Centre - Operations Manager
Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager you will ensure consistent achievement of financial and operational KPIs.
· You will find excitement in leading and developing Team Leaders and Advisors and will coach employees to succeed in all areas of compliance with business policies and practices to ensure delivery of client KPIs, service levels, customer experience, quality measures, and legal compliance.
· Create and contribute to an environment that creates enthusiasm and accountability for satisfying customer needs.
How you will spend your day:
· Deliver and grow the business unit’s margin.
· Deliver maximum revenue and profitability through effective management of KPI’s –use the Balanced Scorecard.
· Increase the team’s commercial awareness and understanding of SLA obligations
· Responsible for delivery of contracted Service Levels and KPIs.
· Manage and develop a positive and effective relationship with the client.
· Proactively engaged in coordinating key business planning activities (e.g. forecasting, recruitment, client meetings, and reviews, etc.)
· Support the development of a continuous improvement culture.
· Support innovation by developing strategies and creating opportunities to elicit new ideas from members of the business.
· Give Team Leaders feedback on a regular basis through auditing files monthly and observation of one to ones, team meetings, etc. Know your team.
· Create the right climate and culture for the team to prosper.
· Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
Our ideal candidate:
· Client / Account management experience
· High volume people management experience – coaching/ mentoring/ development
· Experience in Front and Back Office functional management
· Experience in a BPO is preferred
· Experience coordinating/implementing and monitoring projects and processes
· Demonstrated track record of managing to performance targets
· Previous experience of operational budgetary control
· Demonstrated management reporting experience
· Experience in identifying, assessing and developing activities to improve.
Personal Attributes required:
· Strong decision making and communication skills
· Can move from seeing the big picture to the operational perspective with ease
· Commercially aware within a challenging environment
· Can easily switch between structured, process-oriented thinking and unstructured, problem resolution
· Builds strong relationships and can influence others
· Strong leadership and coaching skills and empowers others
· Target focused to manage SLA’s
· Excellent planning and organising skills
· Highly motivated
· Does not get flustered under pressure
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Day shift
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Cleaning Operative Co Limerick
Multi award winning Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists are seeking Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners to join our well-established and fast-growing business.
10.5hrs per week- 7 days 1.5hrs daily Transport Required.
Benefits of working with Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists as a Cleaning Operative/Cleaner
- Competitive rates of pay
- Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists provides our Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners with full training programmes including 1-day Induction, Manual Handling, Infection & Prevention Control along with further specialised training.
Requirements for the Cleaning Operative/Cleaner Job
- Must be fully flexible and available to work full time hours
- Previous experience preferable but not essential as training is provided
- Good level of English is essential
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Full uniform and identification must be worn while working at sites
- Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures
Sample duties for the Cleaning Operative Job
- Daily Cleaning duties in accordance with cleaning checklist and work scheduled devised per client site
- Empty Bins
- Vacuum & wash floors
- Dusting of window ledges, rails, skirting and glass panels
- Toilet area cleaning
- Use of Cleaning Machinery to include Buffer and/or Scrubber Dryer, Vacuum
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative/ Cleaner will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Hourly rate of 10.80.
Senior Software Developer
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior / Lead Software Developer to join our team at our HQ in Limerick. These can be remote working roles with regular visits to our Limerick offices
Developing, enhancing and maintaining our environmental software products in accordance with agreed requirements and designs, including:
- Member of a team of software developers using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2017(C#, ASP.NET) and Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and 2008 and 2017 versions).
- Contributing to the specification, development and test of software solutions to defined standards.
- Delivery of software development projects both as stand-alone and as a team member of internal agile and outsourced development teams.
- Development of embedded applications (Windows XP Embedded) that utilise GIS related plug-ins (including vehicle navigation and route optimisation).
- Develop and deliver project updates to senior management.
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience developing applications in C#, ASP.NET or SQL Server essential.
- Experience working with Angular is preferred
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles.
- Strong experience in MVC and Entity Framework.
- Fluent in MS SQL Server, database and programming.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development.
- Experience with web services, REST API.
- Familiar with security mechanisms including web and web service security and their implementations.
- Experience in writing Unit test cases
Qualifications and personal attributes
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent.
- 5-10 years’ experience in an Information Technology environment, specializing in Software Development, would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with a Mobile Development Framework such as Xamarin would also be an advantage
- Excellent communication and personal skills, able to communicate clearly, effectively, and form effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and third parties.
- High levels of drive and energy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Enthusiasm and general interest in Software Development.
- A passion for user interface
- Commitment to on-going personal development
Store-based Customer Collections Operative (Saturday only)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join EZ Living Furniture’s team in Limerick. The successful candidate will play an essential role in one of our store-based goods collection operations. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you are interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
- Carrying out the Saturday operation of the dispatching of furniture to our customers
Loading and Unloading customer goods on a weekly basis at our Tipperary Road Store.
- Signing off all stock movements from goods in to customer dispatch.
- Understand, implement, and carry out all Company policies, procedures, and Health & Safety standards.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage but more important is that the candidate demonstrates initiative and an aptitude to learn quickly.
- Current manual handling certificate (if not, training will be provided).
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when loading and unloading goods.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Please note that this role will require a significant amount of manual handling and is physically demanding as heavy lifting is involved
Thank You for your interest in EZ Living Furniture
Consultant, Fund Accounting
- Northern Trust has demonstrated a continued commitment to investing in Ireland; our Fund Accounting team has grown exponentially and we now have over 250 partners in our Limerick and Dublin offices
- Our Fund Accounting team provides an end to end Fund Accounting service onsite in Ireland which complements other client services provided in Ireland, such as Custodian, Financial Reporting and Transfer Agency Services
- We invest heavily in our people and offer a customized, individually dedicated Fund Accounting training program to ensure our people can realise their full potential and avail of the diverse range of career opportunities within Fund Accounting and Northern Trust Ireland
- To complement the company culture, we support our employees' efforts to balance work and home life, in part by offering family-friendly programs and alternative/flexible work situations
- Our modern compensation package is highly competitive and moreover, intuitive to your stage of life and career
- Responsible for co-coordinating systems testing in the team.
- Mentors individuals and peers during projects and assignments.
- Analytically and procedurally competent to represent the team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- Responsible for the rollout of new procedures within the team in consultation with BPA/Team leaders/NAV Managers.
- Ability to provide input into long term strategy for department
- Experience of representing businesses to current clients via presentations etc.
- Instils a client service culture among staff and ensures that all clients receive a quality service.
- Experience of designing and implementing development plans, training plans and succession plans for all levels of staff.
- Identify tasks to be completed by the project team and ensure that they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify and delegate projects/assignments and tasks to individuals and peers. Maintain accountability for the projects/assignments. Provide progression feedback and recognition to the individuals and the project team.
Skills / Experience
- Previous fund accounting experience or relevant operational/accounting experience preferred
- Detailed Knowledge of Enterprise and related Fund Accounting applications preferred
- Maintain an understanding of the industry and NT, in particular NT’s systems, infrastructure and process/data flows.
- Experience with vendors an advantage (Bloomberg, Reuters etc)
- Strong communication, first class presentation and internal and external client-servicing skills.
- Evidence of successful negotiation skills
- Understanding of how Fund Accounting systems link and interface with other systems and an appreciation of how to implement such interfaces.
- Client service orientation
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrates willingness to help others outside team
- Good prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organises own workload and establishes priorities
- Demonstrates good knowledge of standards and procedures required for own tasks
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel
- Third level qualification or pursuing a professional accounting qualification an advantage but not required
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
Team Leader - Operations
At ABTRAN we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future.
Let us tell you more about this great opportunity:
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading, guiding, motivating, and managing the performance of your team. You will have strong analytical skills and the ability to lead and drive performance and increase quality across the Business Unit. You will ensure that the team is trained and has the knowledge and capability, including soft skills, required to deliver the best service to our clients and customers and ensuring they are well equipped and supported to deliver the service we have committed to. As a Team Leader, you will contribute to the success of the business unit and act accordingly.
How you will spend your day:
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure calls are answered efficiently, understanding the business unit contract.
- Stretch, Coach, develop, and support your team members ensuring regular formal and informal 1:1s and compliance with Abtrans framework.
- Practice Abtrans values of teamwork adopting a lead by example approach with your team.
- Be familiar with and practice a consistent and reasonable approach to company policies and procedures.
- Take advantage of opportunities to identify and support staff development, succession planning, and talent management.
- Monitor, analyze (call calibration), and act to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain account knowledge, including attending relevant Advisor product and process training.
- Respond to Client queries and communicate complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Track record of meeting targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
Our ideal candidate:
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change.
- Possess a professional, diplomatic, and analytical approach to your own specific tasks and those of your team.
- Have a high level of commercial and business focus to ensure the relevance of all activities and solutions.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and deal with customer queries.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office – Word, Excel, etc
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external communications.
We’ve told you what you will do for us, now let us tell you what we will do for you:
At Abtran once you join us you become part of a team and part of an amazing community. We believe in nurturing and inspiring our people. We offer training on many different topics in professional development and personal development. Our Learning Management System has been recognised as the ‘Most Innovative Use of Technology’ in the HR Leadership & Management Awards. We believe in motivating our people to meet their goals and progress in their careers and are big on internal promotions. There are so many opportunities for progression and have had many success stories this year and in previous years.
Some other employee benefits include:
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people’s health and wellness
- Health Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Development Programmes to support your progression
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
We are proud of the community we have built, we work together in our day to day roles and also through employee initiatives such as our Charity Club, Sports & Social Committee, LGBT Society and Abtran FC Soccer Team. Employee engagement is big at Abtran with events and activities happening all the time to make work fun. We believe in a good work-life balance but while you are here we want to make it as enjoyable as possible.
We have parking on-site and are serviced by regular buses. We have a canteen on site offering hot and cold breakfast and lunch options, pastries, sandwich counter, and salad bar. If you bring your own lunch, there are fridges and microwaves on site. We have a barista on-site to fuel you for the workday.
What you need to do now:
If you are hungry to succeed in a growing organisation, have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.
Reference ID: 889
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- team leader: 1 year (Required)
Pharmacy Technician - Roxboro
As Ireland’s largest Pharmacy group with 94 Pharmacies nationwide, we are focused from the inside out to become a pharmacy of choice that our people can believe in. And by people, we mean our colleagues as well as our customers.
Lloydspharmacy is a dynamic and diverse place to work. We’re one of Ireland’s biggest Pharmacy chains, but that doesn’t mean you’re just a number when you become a colleague with us. We’re organised enough to have a small team focus ensuring that we live up to our company values of Trust, Respect, Inclusiveness, Pioneering, Passionate.
Whether we are Sales Assistant, Technician, Pharmacist or Regional Coordinator we are all focused on our customers and our colleagues offering support and guidance at all times.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join our team within LloydsPharmacy, Roxboro Shopping Centre, Co. Limerick.
This will be a Permanent Contract and the successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours a week.
We offer competitive pay with some of the best training in the industry.
As a part of the dispensary team the technician will assist in the day to day running of the dispensary. In conjunction with the Pharmacy Manager this role has primary responsibility for stock management within the pharmacy.
The main duties of this role will include the following:
· Preparing prescriptions
· T.C Sales
· Customer Service
· Stock control & ethical ordering
· Prescription control and paperwork
· Dispensary house keeping
· Proactive in personal development
· Any other projects and duties where they arise
· (The below responsibilities are carried out in conjunction with the Pharmacy Manager)
· Primary responsibility for ordering stock for all sections of the pharmacy on SAP
· Primary responsibility for accepting all orders received by the pharmacy on SAP
· To ensure that all inter-branch transfers are carried out in accordance with the correct procedure
· Primary responsibility for maintaining stock levels at an acceptable level
· To ensure that planograms are implemented in accordance with the guidelines
· To ensure that the stockroom meets the required standards
Knowledge and Experience required:
· Approved Pharmacy Technician Qualification preferred
· Nursing home experience desirable
· Previous Dispensing experience
· Previous O.T.C Sales experience
· In-depth product knowledge
· Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent working knowledge of SAP
· Good stock management skills
· Good product knowledge of all pharmacy categories
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate about working in Pharmacy Retail
· Be capable of building rapport with customers and offering them compelling reasons to return to us
· Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Have a positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
· Consistently live the Company Values
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
· Must be highly organised
· Customer focused
· Ability to work in a confidential environment
· Keen interest in retail Pharmacy
· Be a good team player
· Have a positive can-do attitude
· Have an ability to prioritise and a high attention for detail
· Be Driven and self-motivated
Dispensary, Pharmacy, Technician
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Pharmacy Dispensing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technician Qualification (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Rigging Team - Ireland and UK
We are looking for qualified and experienced telecoms Rigging Teams to work UK and Ireland wide (Team Lead, 2nd Man, 3rd Man). The role will be field based working primarily UK wide for high profile telecom providers on infrastructure upgrades / decommissions.
- Good Understanding of the major networks
- Be conversant in rigging specifications / Standards for the major networks
- Compiling reports and adhering to working procedures.
- Collecting information and compiling handover documentation.
- Dismantling and removing equipment from masts, towers, rooftops and pylons
- Be conversant in installation of MW, Antennas, Feeders, DC, Fibres, MHA's, RRU's and associate steel work etc.
- Cabling, labelling and competent with installing cable connectors and terminations
- Rig and testing microwave / PCN / Antennas / Feeders and Fibre systems for PIM / Sweep / Fibre testing / Antenna Alignments / Ret Configuration
- General rigging duties
- Working at height experience
- Be conversant in the use of test equipment Anritsu (PIM and Sweep) / 3Z Alignment Tools / Kathrein Ret Box
- PC Literate
- Work and stay away from home as required.
- Travel / Overnight
- A full driving license
- Advanced Climber and Tower Rescue
- RF Awareness
- First Aid at height
- Rooftop Safety & Access
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness
- Environmental awareness
- Working at Height medical
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to relocate, partly subsidized (various sites UK wide)
- Accommodation provided for travelling and on-site staff
- Company van
- Fuel Card
What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst for our client, a global Investment Banking company based in Limerick.
This job seeks a BA to support e2e transition process covering E2E trade life cycle and will suit you if you have a knowledge of transitioning / migrating assets from agent to agent. This project will be working on transitioning 8 further markets during 2021.
This is a 12-month contract position. Salary depends on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing expertise, analysis and driving change for a variety of strategic transformational, operational initiatives and regulatory changes
- Contribute to the development of project scope
- Work closely with business partners to document current state and understand and translate needs
- Elicit, validate, and document the functional and non-functional business requirements needed to deliver the agreed upon scope
- Facilitating workshops with SME’s and external partners
- Development of clear and detailed process maps
- Development of clear, traceable and concise business requirements
- Identifying issues and risks
- Build business knowledge and SME capabilities
- Handover and support of business requirements to internal and external technology teams
- Planning and assisting the business departments through the implementation phase
- Delivery of testing scenarios
- Analysis of test plans, scripts and defects
- Reports directly to, or is accountable to, the Workstream Lead or BA Lead within the Program
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects
- Knowledge of Asset Servicing Front Office and Custody business preferred
- Trade Process, Stock Lending, Income, Corporate Actions, Cash, Payments, Tax, Reconciliations
- BA Certification advantageous
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Strong skills eliciting and documenting requirements
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Strong business and external partner engagement skills
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence with MS Office toolset
- Experience of working on Target Operating Models
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.