Jobs 41 to 50 of 110
Jobs and vacancies in Limerick, Ireland
Three Q Recruitment
Staff Nurse Endoscopy/Theatre Job opportunitie...
Impulse Recruitment are recruiting for an expe...
Health Service Executive
Job Title: 3900.20 - Staff Nurse (General) -...
Job Overview FRS are delighted to announce a ...
Qualified Electricians wanted for immediate st...
Region: Ireland Vicinity: Limerick, Cork,...
Join our wonderful team of healthcare profess...
Staff Nurse Join our wonderful team of health...
Shaws Department Stores
REPORTING TO: Management Team JOB PURPOSE:...
Your World Healthcare
About Your World Healthcare Your World Health...
Staff Nurse - Endoscopy/Theatre
Staff Nurse Endoscopy/Theatre Job opportunities with a private hospital in Limerick
Registered General Nurse job in the Theatre/Endoscopy department in a leading private hospital in Limerick . Our client provides the highest possible standard of quality care for patients and their families. Hours are full time and Salary is in line with HSE payscale €30,609 - €47,431. If you have experience in operating theatre & endoscopy department and have excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care then this may be the job for you!
To Apply simply Click Apply and send your cv or call Charissa on 01 878 3335. If you do not have an upto date CV then send in what you have & we will update it for you!
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: Limerick Salary: HSE payscale €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE Hours: Full time
- Our client offers competitive and attractive rates of pay and allowances, having regard to the Health Service and other relevant comparators. The compensation and benefits package is continually reviewed and adjusted.
- If you want to work somewhere that is family friendly then our client offers flexible working hours along with organized family events and fun days.
- Staff are provided with car parking facilities and also a discount to staff for out-patient facilities
- If planning and saving for the future is important to you our client provides a competitive retirement pension
- Must be registered with the NMBI
- 12 months recent acute hospital experience essential
- Theatre/Endoscopy experience essential
- Strong clinical and communication skills are required
Simply Click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on (01) 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Impulse Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Electrician with industrial troubleshooting experience for a large company based in Ratkeale Co Limerick
The candidate will provide technical support in electrical disciplines in the correction, prevention and elimination of technical problems across the site.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you are to assist in the smooth running of the factory ensuring that the business needs and targets are met at all times.
The candidate will provide effective electrical/ mechanical engineering support and carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance.
The candidate would be electrical biased, have served an electrical apprenticeship or similar and have the ability to electrically fault find.
Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics with any experience in the food industry would be an advantage.
- To carry out all physical and visual checks on site machinery as required
- Carry out PM issued by the Engineering manager
- Attend to machine breakdowns and solve/ diagnose any electrical or mechanical failures
- Carry out repairs and upgrades throughout the factory
- Keep downtime to a minimum
- To carry out system checks as required
- To update spares list and monitor stock levels
- Undertake all duties safely and in accordance with the Company Health & Safety policy and Hygiene policy
- Provide accurate information and regular progress updates as required by management
- Undertake any training as required and ensure working knowledge is kept current
- Keep accurate records of all testing, checks, observations as required
- Provide Engineering cover to suit the demands of the business
- Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- Must be physically capable of performing work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures.
- Perform installation and maintenance work as part of a team of skilled trade workers.
- Self-starter yet able to take orders as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of an Electrical Apprenticeship
- Completion of a 4 year approved technical training program in electrical repair and maintenance and 2 years electrical experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Leaving Cert, School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to electrically fault find
- PLC and panel building would be advantageous.
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take direction
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner
- Knowledge and experience in a food manufacturing environment an advantage, but not essential
- Understanding of Environmental requirements and responsibilities
- On-site parking
Reference ID: Impulse Industrial Electrician
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €20.00-€23.00 per hour
Electrician, Plant experience, Electircial
Reference ID: Impulse Industrial
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to €23.00 per hour
Reference ID: Impulse Electrician
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to €23.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- On-site parking
- Industrial Electrician: 3 years (Preferred)
Staff Nurse (General) - Covid Response Team Pool - HSE Mid-West Community Healthcare (CHO 3)
Senior .NET Core Developer
FRS are delighted to announce a new Software Technical Lead position with our long term client partner in Limerick. You will develop a high functioning team while adhering to the core values, practices, and vision of both the agile manifesto and the company..
Full EU passport or stamp 4 required for this role and you must already be based in Ireland.
You will have:
- A strong understanding of software design/systems/architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of different software development life cycle methodologies, primarily Agile.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Be a 'hands-on' technical lead contributing to the software development effort (specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components)
- Architect and design system software components for medical device platforms
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C# and .NET Framework
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC development
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with WebAPI 2
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with .NET Core
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Angular 2 or later
- Experience with source controls systems such as TFS, Azure DevOps and Git
- Demonstrable understanding of, and experience with SOA and RESTful architectures
- xUnit and Moq
Please send a fully updated, detailed cv via reply for this exciting new role. Screenings for this role are after 7th January 2021.
Qualified Electricians wanted for immediate start on our Switzerland site. Employees and Self employed welcome to apply.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €38,385.00-€59,839.00 per year
- electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
Senior Town Planner
This is an exceptional opportunity and the position offers involvement in all aspects of the planning process, including planning applications, preparation and planning appeals, feasibility studies and survey work.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the Irish planning system and experience in either the public and/or private sector. You will be a chartered member of the IPI/RTPI and will have excellent communication and written skills. In return, we will offer an attractive remuneration package with good future career prospects working within a highly successful and commercially orientated multi-disciplinary consultancy.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised (IPI or RTPI) planning qualification
- Experience in the Irish Industry;
- Excellent working knowledge of the Irish Planning system;
- Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical skills and is IT competent;
- Strong report writing and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail; and
- Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects simultaneously.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Managing projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients and other project team members, both internal and external;
- Undertaking background research, desk studies, site visits and preparing planning assessments, planning reports and tender submissions.
- Working collaboratively with clients, An Bord Pleanála, colleagues and external consultants.
- Ability to interpret construction/design plans and drawings.
- Ability to analyse planning policy and make recommendations to clients and colleagues.
- Liaising with County Councils and other statutory bodies.
- Attendance at meetings with clients, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Project manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals
You can expect to work on a wide range of projects, from small scale residential, to energy developments and major applications of national importance that will shape the future of Ireland. You will be rewarded as you grow within the company and professional development is strongly encouraged.
Healthcare Assistant - Limerick
Join our wonderful team of healthcare professionals who are committed to improving our clients’ lives. We are currently recruiting for healthcare assistants to work as part of our wonderful team in our Bruff location to assist in the delivery of quality person-centered care and support, tailored to the needs of the client.
We live and work by our values: Compassion, Commitment and Companionship. This is brought to life in how we invest in our valued employees by providing safe systems, quality training and fantastic benefits.
Our comprehensive Training & Development programme starts with a one-to-one induction followed by on-the-job training. Each carer is fully supported through coaching by their Team Leader, one to one mentoring with the clinical team, a client coordinator and On Call service coordinator. As a nurse-led organisation, all our Care Managers are fully qualified registered nurses. You are in safe hands with CareBright.
Our Healthcare Assistants enjoy fantastic benefits including:
- Guaranteed Hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid Training & Development
- Career progression opportunities within the organisation
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Full time hours available
- 24/7 support from on-site Nursing staff
- Dedicated bungalow to ensure continuity of care
- Values-led environment
- Long Service awards
- Employee discount scheme
- Savings Scheme
- Hospital Saturday Fund
- Part-time working arrangements supported
- QQI L5 Healthcare
- Experience in dementia specific care desirable
Join our wonderful team of healthcare professionals who are committed to improving our clients’ lives. We are currently recruiting for a Nurse to work as part of our wonderful team to assist in the delivery of quality person centered care and support, tailored to the needs of the client. As the first household model of dementia care in Ireland, we have three purpose-built bungalows catering for six clients in each. We live and work by our values: Compassion, Commitment and Companionship. This is brought to life in how we invest in our valued employees by providing safe systems, quality training and fantastic benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Nurse
Reporting to the Person in Charge, the Staff Nurse is leader of a team of social care staff
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain well informed constructive and supportive relationships with service users
- Support and empower clients for effective participation in the person centered planning process.
- Working with people to develop their skills, competencies and personal development needs in order to make positive contributions within the CareBright Community.
- Working with people to build meaningful and supportive connections with their families and community through a range of interests and access to community activities, venues and services.
- Establish & maintain effective working relationships & foster cooperation & teamwork. Work with care staff to ensure their alignment to the values and vision of the CareBright Community is translated to and evident in their behaviours and practice.
- Supporting care staff to develop and realise their capacity to be effective in supporting meaningful life outcomes
- Maintain effective communication as directed and where appropriate with families & relatives
- Demonstrate ability to plan, implement and evaluate care plans as part of a MDT ensuring written and verbal reporting of individual Care Plans
- Ensure accountability and best value in service planning and delivery.
- Participate in innovation and change in the approach to care delivery particularly in relation to new research findings, evidence based practice and advances in dementia care.
The successful applicant will need to meet the following requirements:
- Nursing qualification to degree level or equivalent
- A minimum 1 year post registration experience in a clinical setting
- Working Hours: 36 hours per week, to be flexible to work days, nights and alternative weekends.
- Flexibility is essential to adapt your approach to meet individual service user needs.
- Contribute to ongoing monitoring, audit and evaluation of the service as appropriate
- Be aware of, and comply with, the principles of clinical governance including quality , risk and health and safety and be individually
responsible for clinical governance , risk management /health and safety issues in their area of work
- Participate in the development, promotion and implementation of infection prevention and control guidelines.
- Assume responsibility for and co-ordinate the management of the Care Bright community in the absence of PIC/SSN
- 2 / 3 years previous experience of working with people with Dementia in residential or day settings and of assisting them to
achieve valued social roles and working through periods of lifestyle change
Excellent benefits and competitive Salary. For more information on this role please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
CareBright is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Seasonal Store Assistant - Limerick
REPORTING TO: Management Team
JOB PURPOSE: To assist and serve customers with the purchase of retail products. To care for the stock, including its administration, storage, presentation and security.
Applicants must be available to work 5 days over 7 and late evenings
- Serve customers and deal with them promptly and politely, answering any queries that they may have
- Follow guidance from the Department Supervisor
- Adhere to till procedures
- Merchandise stock correctly
- Replenish stock on display from stock room
- Receive, check and stock deliveries
- Ensure cleanliness of store fixtures and fittings when required
- Maintain a high level of security for both cash and stock
- Stock room maintained correctly
- Complete stock counts and audits, as necessary
- Compile orders from suppliers, as required
- Observe all Health & Safety procedures and protocols
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and the employee may be required to perform duties outside of this brief as required and at the discretion of management.
Applicants must be available 5 over 7 days and late evenings
- Commitment to providing the highest level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated
- Able to work on own initiative
- Confident and polite manner
- Strong team player
- Neat and presentable at all times
- Flexible and adaptable
- Previous experience of retailing
- Previous experience of working tills
- Previous work experience of a service oriented nature.
About Your World Healthcare
Your World Healthcare have dedicated our resources to assist both our private and public healthcare clients to ensure we are doing our duty to assist with the current Covid-19 outbreak.
We are seeking full and part time Healthcare Assistants who are willing to commit to lines of work ongoing across Public, Private, Acute, ID, Rehab, Mental health and more.
Our friendly team aim to eliminate the stress of day to day job hunting by offering a consultative approach which enables you to sit back and let us do the hard work for you, you will be assigned with a dedicated compliance specialist and a consultant to ensure you are given the best chance to succeed in your role.
As an agency we are committed to recruiting Nurses and HCAs for Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon, Galway, Clare, Limerick, Kerry, Cork, Tipperary, Longford & Laois
Why Your World Healthcare?
- A fast track direct approach into shifts & lines of work
- We offer help in finding accommodation and travel assistance
- Dedicated registration and compliance specialists to offer a seamless and efficient service
- Once registered with us you will have your own dedicated, personal consultant to help guide you
- All of our consultants are on hand and can provide shifts within distance with a competitive pay rate
- all modules and certificates are available to you provided by your compliance specialist
- FETAC / QQI Level 5 Qualification (all 8 modules)
- Right to work in the republic of Ireland
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Care driver with full license
- Flexibility on shift patterns
For more information on this role or to apply, get in touch with Leonard on 01 531 2888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org