Jobs 21 to 30 of 110
Jobs and vacancies in Limerick, Ireland
Our client is a top tier firm of accountants b...
We are currently looking for a general operat...
Join in our wonderful team of over 200 healthc...
For our Customer Assistants, quality is not ...
Main purpose of the role: Responsible for the ...
Job Description Kevin Jackson Architects is an...
Come work for the best award winning fields sal...
Our Client is a boutique marketing consultancy...
Region: Ireland Vicinity: Limerick, Clar...
ARE YOU A SUCCESSFUL SUPERVISOR LOOKING FOR A ...
Audit Manager BIG 4 Limerick
Our client is a top tier firm of accountants based in Limerick City Centre. They are seeking an Audit Manager to manage a team looking after a team to take on a broad portfolio of work with clients. The role would suit a accountant seeking exposure to larger audit work. .
- Manager a team of seniors conducting audits in accordance with auditing standards for a broad range of clients
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Carry out statutory audits in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Review of & preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of taxation computations and completion of appropriate forms for submission to the Revenue and CRO
- Direct reporting to Director and partner and providing assistance when requested
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €55,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Public Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
We are currently looking for a general operative to join our Team in Co. Limerick on a part time basis.
This position is fixed term 3 month contract and the hours are 6am-10am Monday - Friday.
GLS Ireland is a subsidiary of General Logistics Systems B.V. GLS realises reliable, high quality parcel services for over 220,000 customers in Europe, complemented by logistics and express services. Quality Leader in European Parcel Logistics is GLS’ guiding principle, sustainability being one of the core values. Through wholly owned and partner companies, the Group provides network coverage of 37 European States and is globally connected via contractual agreements. 39 central transshipment points and 662 depots are at GLS’s disposal. With its ground based network GLS is one of the leading parcel service providers in Europe.
Health and Wellbeing programme
Training and development on ongoing basis
Cycle to work scheme
Gym contribution fee
Tax Saver Public Transport ticket
- To ensure that all parcels receive an inbound scan in the morning shift.
- The warehouse to be kept tidy at all times.
- To support subcontractors during the loading process.
- Scan all parcels with correct scans to ensure loss prevention is kept at a high standard.
- Undertake cross training on all aspects of the operation.
- Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by your Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communications skills
- Good IT skills (MS Office, Lotus)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Be able to work in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in Parcels/Distribution Industry – preferred not necessary
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Helpful manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
Homecare Assistant - Kilmallock / Kilfinane
Join in our wonderful team of over 200 healthcare professionals who are committed to improving our clients’ lives. As a preferred provider to the HSE, we are proud to provide the most professional and personal service and quality of care. We live and work by our values: Compassion, Commitment and Companionship. This is brought to life in how we invest in our valued employees by providing safe systems, quality training and fantastic benefits.
Our comprehensive Training & Development programme starts with a one-to-one induction followed by on-the-job training. Each carer is fully supported through coaching by their Team Leader, one to one mentoring with the clinical team, a client coordinator and On Call service coordinator. As a nurse-led organisation, all our Care Managers are fully qualified registered nurses. You are in safe hands with CareBright.
Are you ready to make a difference?
We're hiring Homecare Assistants for the following areas: Limerick City & County, Tipperary and North Cork. We offer guaranteed hours to our Homecare Assistants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Homecare Assistant will be responsible for providing homecare to individual Clients in their home settings
- Assist in All aspects of personal care
- Meal preparation and planning
- Mobility assistance
- Provide Assistance with Continence management and provision of catheter care
- Assist with Light housekeeping duties and errand services
- Provide Companionship and recreational activities
Essential skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working as a carer
- QQI Level 5 in HealthCare (full 8 modules) or min 2 modules care of the older person and care skills
- Good knowledge and experience of working with the older person and critical illness clients
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent communicator with the ability to listen and be client focused, dedicated and reliable.
- Full clean drivers licence essential and own transport
Our carers enjoy fantastic benefits including:
- Guaranteed Hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid Training & Development
- Paid Mileage
- Career progression opportunities within the organisation
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Full time hours available
- Support from our on-call team
- Work in your own community
- Values-led environment
- Long Service awards
- Incremental salary increase after 1 year
- Employee discount scheme
- Savings Scheme
- Hospital Saturday Fund
- Part-time working arrangements supported
CareBright is an equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Assistant - Oranmore
For our Customer Assistants, quality is not just a passion, it’s a way of life! Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Store team know how important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business.
Working as part of a diverse and dedicated team, you will love the buzz and energy of a fast-paced retail environment. You thrive on a challenge so you will love the fact that there is never a dull moment in store and always tasks to be done.
Above all else, our Customer Assistants are the face of our business, providing great service to our loyal customers. If you have a natural flair for providing outstanding customer service and are looking to become part of strong team with varied shifts, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts.
Please note that as part of your application form you will be asked to complete a situational questionnaire, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of Team Lidl. The minimum pass rate for this questionnaire is 70%.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the heart of all actions in store
- Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner
- Maintaining store cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Maintaining agreed store merchandising standards
- Ensuring the correct quantity and quality of goods are made available to our customers
- Following freshness and rotation principles
- Preparing, baking and displaying bakery products
- Ensuring all waste is managed correctly
- Assisting in the stock count process
- Complying with relevant legal obligations
- Complying with Company Guidelines and Procedures
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- To be responsible and reliable
- The ability to be flexible
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- To work well in teams and take pride in a job well done
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude
- As a Customer Assistant you are required to sell alcohol, therefore you must be 18 or over to work in our store
What you can expect
- €12.30ph rising to €14.00ph within 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Company pension after 1 year
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Deli Assistant - Dooradoyle, Limerick
Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for the preparation of high quality hot and cold deli products and for ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
- HACCP training is desirable but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task under pressure
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures
- Cook, prepare and display the foods sold throughout the day
- Ensure that the counter displays across all fresh food departments are to the highest standards at all times throughout the day
- Demonstrate your passion for quality food by sharing knowledge, recipes and personal recommendations with customers
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and in line with store policy.
Architect, Limerick, Ireland
Kevin Jackson Architects is an architectural Practice based in Limerick in the Republic of Ireland working on a wide range of public projects in the healthcare and education sectors. We are looking for an experienced Healthcare Architect with exceptional design and management skills to join our team.
The role will involve providing leadership for a young and enthusiastic team of architects and technologists in developing a range of very exciting projects, as well as managing all of the day-to-day aspects of running projects including; liaising with clients, coordination of design teams, developing planning and tender packages, chairing meetings, writing reports, site inspections, and all areas of contract administration, with particular respect to public works contracts.
- Registered Architect with 5-10 years experience
- Creative and innovative design skills
- Pro-active and motivated team player with an ability to multi-task
- Excellent leadership and communication skills as a team player
- Experience of realising built projects
- Understanding of Public Works Contracts & Building Regulations
- Ability to work accurately in fast-paced environment using Revit
- Knowledge of Microstation Powerdraft, Revit and BIM
- Excellent technical knowledge and
- Experience in delivering contracts and managing design teams, contractors and clients
Door to Door Sales Agent - Start off fresh in 2021 - New Year, New Career
We are currently recruiting for our SSE Airtricity Campaign selling Electricity and Gas to residential customers at the door.
Full Training will be provided from the start and will be ongoing throughout your sales career with us.
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID) we are continuously and frequently reviewing our recruitment and working processes. The health and safety of our candidates, employees, and community is our top priority. We have fully equiped our team with the knowledge and PPE needed to keep safe throughtout their work day.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join one of Ireland’s fastest-growing residential sales companies and develop your skills in sales while earning an attractive remuneration package. The successful candidate will be a valuable member of our dynamic team, with opportunities to take on a leadership role.
Excellent remuneration package
Ongoing comprehensive sales and negotiation training
Full PPE provided
Fast track management program
Successful Sales Agent will have the following attributes:
Directly selling electricity and gas in the residential market
Have a desire to move their career forward
Previous sales experience is an advantage but not essential as training is provided
Be motivated, confident, have a good attitude and have the willingness to learn and develop
professionally and personally
This position is full-time with base salary (€420) plus uncapped commission (OTE: €600-€800/week)
20 days annual leave
full PPE provided and transported provided adhering to social distancing rules at all time
Daily Incentives and monthly rewards to keep you motivated!
Company trips away for our top performers! (Monthly within Ireland and yearly abroad!)
In order to be considered for this position, you must be over 18 and be able to work in the European Union or hold a Stamp 4 Visa/ Stamp 1G visa.
Our Client is a boutique marketing consultancy firm with a global portfolio of Clients and a reputation for delivering a modern marketing approach that delivers significant results for the organisations they engage with. They are looking for a Digital Marketer who has a broad range of digital marketing skills and is looking to become a true expert in their field.
The ideal person will have previous experience of providing digital marketing service to B2B Clients and directly engaging with key stakeholders within the organisations.
The culture of this company is supportive, hard-working and a close-knit team. You will be working with expert marketers, strategists, copywriters, creatives, designers and developers. The Team prides itself in taking time to truly understand the dynamics of each Client's business and they genuinely care about delivering successful commercial outcomes. It is a central focus of the organisation to constantly hone our craft because they believe in the power of best practice marketing to accelerate business growth.
Core responsibilities of this position:
- Manage and grow your own client accounts. From research and planning, to creative development and marketing execution, you will have full ownership of building relationships and delivering results for your own book of client accounts.
- Forge rock-solid client relationships: You will work shoulder to shoulder with clients, as a business partner, to deliver a commercial result. Open and honest communication and collaboration with clients is essential.
- Execute tailored marketing programmes: Using strategies and tactics such as ABM, content marketing, social advertising, PPC, online advertising, direct mail, print ads, email marketing, webinars, SEO and conversion rate optimisation, you will create marketing programmes that fit clients’ needs.
- Create content that engages: You will research, shape and draft copy for industry reports, case studies, blogs, infographics, campaign landing pages, advertising banners, emails, videos etc. Working with our design team, you will translate these in compelling content assets.
- Deliver marketing platform expertise: You will continually develop your knowledge and skills in supporting technologies such as Salesforce Pardot, Lead Forensics, Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, Google AdWords etc.
- Grow account revenue & profitability: You will develop and closely manage project schedules, budgets and resources. An ability to forge strong relationships and a laser focus on driving commercial results, will result in sustained growth of clients’ account revenue and profitability.
- Clear communication and constructive collaboration with our internal team of B2B strategists, communications managers, copywriters, creatives, designers and developers will enable you to deliver best-in-class marketing programmes for your clients. You will work closely with third party partners and suppliers including technology partners and contractors to maximise value for clients and for the company.
Get 2021 off on the right foot and find a position that does not feel like work.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa
Reference ID: JO-2101-885
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00-€45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- Digital Marketing : 3 years (Required)
This is a permanent role based in our client’s Galway office with the option to work remotely. As one fo the largest consultancies in Ireland you will be working on some of the biggest and most interesting projects in the country. Apply now if you have the requisite skill set outlined below.
- A minimum 3-8 years’ relevant work experience
- You will hold a minimum Level 8 qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Design Experience on building projects (residential, mixed use developments, industrial and commercial) in the public & private sector
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines working as part of a team
- Up to date knowledge of current codes of practice, building control regulations and procedures
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Windows and structural design and analysis software packages
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
As a member of the Building & Infrastructure Team the Project Structural Engineer will be required to undertake the following duties :
- Structural design of building structures in steel and reinforced concrete
- Contribute to the project team on a day to day basis
- Direct communication and meetings with Clients including document reviews, approvals and project scheduling.
- Preparation and Review of preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages and subsequent preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Implementing the company’s ISO policies and procedures
- Preparation of tenders
Duty Manager at Dealz
ARE YOU A SUCCESSFUL SUPERVISOR LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE & GREAT OPPORTUNITIES?
Then Read On...
Dealz are bucking the trend on the high street and as one of the largest discount retailers we are enjoying a strong performance despite the current tough retail environment.
If you're passionate about customer service and pride yourself in maintaining the highest of standards, we'd like to talk to you.
All the time, you'll be a key part of creating a friendly, family culture in which our colleagues trust and respect one other.
One team working together to create amazing value for our customers. Yes, we work hard, but it goes hand-in-hand with having fun.
You'll definitely need proven supervisory experience. Just as important though, you really enjoy being part of a fast-moving environment. A place where individuals are encouraged and supported to deliver something exceptional.
Apply now and start building a terrific future with one of the fastest growing names on the high street.
What your day will look like:
- Promoting the best experience for our customers
- Opening and closing the store
- Training, supporting and developing your colleagues
- Driving your own development
- Monitoring store standards and availability levels
- Dealing with deliveries
- Health and Safety checks
- Adhering to cash handling and security procedures
- Clearly communicating within the store at all levels
- Planning and organising yourself and others
You'll need to be as flexible as possible in the hours you can work, we may require you to work shifts.