Jobs 51 to 60 of 533
Jobs and vacancies in Dublin, Ireland
Infrastructure Engineer If you are a Infrastruc...
The Company & Position: AVRIO Environmental M...
Coinbase has built the world's leading compl...
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping ...
Join us and you'll become part of a crew, or...
Muscular Dystrophy Ireland
RESEARCH OFFICER CONTRACT: Three-year, fixed t...
Job Title: Content Reviewer - Portuguese Speak...
Glenaulin Nursing Home
HCA's needed for night shifts and day shifts. ...
Facebook's mission is to give people the power ...
Due to further expansion, 2 Litigation Solicit...
We set the standard for speed of data utilization in the financial sector. Our immediate improvement in data operations, quality and processing is like no other. We are the primary distributor of financial data and news provider in the modern era. As the demand continues to expand for our services we have not plan on staying dormant with our innovating. our customers expect accurate, real-time business and market knowledge to make important financial decisions and we intend to provide that in every way possible.
What's In It for You
What You Will Be Doing
- Build out continuous security programs
- Enhance best practices to the engineering team and continue to evolve the development process
- Further the care and security of customer and vendor data, application configurations and more
- Work closely with security, product and engineering teams to asses and remediate risk as well as provide solutions related to the dev process.
- Maintain and understand how to defend against latest threats and the level of excellence our customer's expect.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer.
- 3+ years experience in a security engineering position.
- 7+ years experience in IT.
- Strong experience securing Linux based infrastructure via configuration management tools (Ansible or equivalent)
- Strong experience working with Source Code Analysis Tools (SCAT) and Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) tools
- Strong experience with Linux-based systems and containerized environments
- Experience securing micro-services and REST APIs.
- Strong experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools.
Nice to have:
- Security-related certifications (CISSP, CSSLP, CCSP, Security+, etc).
- Experience with industry-leading secrets management platforms (e.g. Hashicorp Vault)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Principal Ecologist - Full Time
The Company & Position:
AVRIO Environmental Management (“AVRIO”) is a turnkey environmental solutions organisation providing environmental management and consulting to a range of organisations throughout Ireland and the U.K. As a result of continued business growth, the organisation is seeking a full-time Principal Ecologist to join the growing team. The position may require travel and occasional overnight stays throughout the U.K & Ireland. This is a great opportunity to develop skills and prospects within the expanding organisation while gaining vital experience within the environmental sector. This position will be based out of the Enniskillen head office, with the option for relocation to a more favourable location in due course.
The Candidate & Role:
The successful candidate would enjoy an all-important balance between field and office work, whilst working on a variety of projects across a range of sectors.
They would be involved in all areas of our work, managing the ecological division to find ecologically smart, commercially efficient and cost-effective solutions for projects on a variety of scales.
o Team recruitment and leadership;
o Generating and effectively managing new business;
o Project managing a wide and varied workload and supervising field staff and survey effort;
o Undertaking site surveys;
o Liaising with clients to develop lasting relationships;
o Ecological Impact Assessment;
o Habitats Regulations Assessment;
o Ecological Mitigation Design and Implementation;
o Staff Mentoring and Management;
o Financial Planning and Management; and
o Technical oversight and sign-off of project outputs.
o Educated to degree level in ecology or a directly related subject;
o Full Member of a relevant professional institution, at minimum CIEEM;
o Established ecological consultant with protected habitat and species experience;
o Experience in developing and training staff, undertaking mentoring and developing best practice approaches including the adoption of the latest technologies;
o Full knowledge of U.K., Irish and E.U. Wildlife Legislation and best practice survey techniques;
o Strong interpersonal and communication skills including report writing skills, attention to detail and ability to write concise reports;
o Technical experience producing and overseeing ecological assessment and reporting in a wide range of areas;
o Ability to work independently, take the initiative, make robust, defensible decisions and work to tight deadlines to meet client needs;
o Experience of obtaining a variety of protected species licenses and liaising with regulatory bodies to negotiate and obtain consents;
o Experience in preparation and writing ecological sections of environmental impact assessments ensuring that legislative guidelines are adhered to;
o Full, clean driving license and willingness to travel and undertake fieldwork in Ireland and the U.K.
Salary & Benefits:
o Career Progression with potential to be a key leader within a growing organisation;
o We offer a competitive salary based on experience;
o We offer generous annual leave packages;
o We understand the needs of the individual in an ever more demanding world and consider flexible start and finish times;
o Flexible working arrangements;
o Paid professional membership fees;
o Regular training and career development;
o For individuals who demonstrate continued service, we will consider how we can support you financially if you would like to undertake further professional qualifications;
o We believe in employee training to make sure that you make the most of your talents specific to your role within the organisation;
o We believe our staff are our business, and we recognise their good work. We ensure their happiness through team bonding and activity days regularly.
Application deadline: 15/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Ecological Consultancy: 4 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Senior Quality Analyst
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
Coinbase's Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving our vision. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to create an effortless experience. As a Quality Analyst on our Customer Experience team, you’ll join a high functioning team of hardworking customer support professionals who know their performance is essential to Coinbase achieving its mission. You’ll help develop process excellence and provide substantial insights to the business through Quality Assurance and process analysis.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Responsible for driving quality for Coinbase Customer Experience by performing quality audits and analysis across multiple channels as a domain expert.
- Operationalize and standardize Customer Experience policies and procedures.
- Help build a strong, growth-oriented team through coaching our global Customer Experience team on workflows & procedures.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and internal teams to improve business processes by identifying impactful process improvement opportunities.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and quality defects.
- Utilize data to provide QA insights, recommendations and feedback to Operations Management.
- Communicate with internal and external partners in an effective, organized, and insightful manner.
- Continuously add value through effective project management and efficient execution
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience, preferably in financial services, technology, quality & training, and/or customer support.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization, including working across time zones.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Travel requirements up to 10% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Project Management.
- Advanced degree or equivalent in business, finance or CX
- Sophisticated understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Six Sigma Certified
Benefits at Coinbase
- Health and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Eyecare vouchers
- Disability and Life Assurance
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Volunteer Time Off
- Fertility Counseling and Benefits
- Individual Career Development budget
- Pension plan with company match
- Tax saver commuter program
- 18 weeks paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Snacks and Lunch provided onsite
- 7 year post termination option exercise window (for employees who stay 2 years or more) vs. the industry standard 90 days
Investor Services On Boarding Team Leader
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
Supervises a team of administrators who are responsible for providing accounting, administration and investor servicing to investment companies and advisers. Serves as trusted advisor to clients by continually assessing changing business and strategies, as well as providing expertise, tools and information to focus on growing investments. Acts as the escalation point for all clients assigned to the team and directs issue resolution and process changes to support client needs. Proactively identifies risk-related issues through review of qualitative and quantitative data, anticipates obstacles and then implements mitigating solutions. Reviews the accounting and financial statement information provided for audit and tax reviews, documentation and set-up of the accounting principles for unusual investment types, and set-up/processing of complex expense and incentive fee calculations and reconciliation items.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- Seven to nine years of experience in alternative investments industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Thorough knowledge of Advent applications preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of portfolio accounting and the investment management industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven team-oriented, leadership and organizational skills
- CPA or CFA certification preferred
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
Join us and you'll become part of a crew, or a team, that works together to provide the best customer service. If you've visited one of our restaurants before, you’ve probably got some idea of what's involved in working here. But you might not realise the variety and scope of the role. We want every McDonald's customer to have a brilliant experience, every time they visit. That means hot food in a clean and friendly restaurant. As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
A franchised restaurant is a restaurant operated by a local business person trading under the McDonald's name. Currently most of our restaurants in Ireland are franchised but from a customer point of view there's no difference.
Quite simply, you'll be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.
To join us as a Crew Member you’ll need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people. Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour will come naturally to you and you’ll work well as part of a team. Effective communication skills such as attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a must. You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness. The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential. Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean.
RESEARCH OFFICER –
Three-year, fixed term contract
HOURS: Full time
SALARY: Competitive, depending on experience
REPORTING TO: The Chief Executive Officer
LOCATION: 75, Lucan Road, Chapelizod, Dublin D20 DR77
MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY IRELAND (MDI) is a voluntary organisation that provides information, advice and a wide range of support services to people with muscular dystrophy and other neuromuscular conditions, and their families, as well as advocating with them and on their behalves. MDI’s main objectives are:
Providing information and support to people with neuromuscular conditions and their families through a range of support services
Advocating for services and entitlements for members; educating and informing society about neuromuscular conditions
Supporting researchers and clinicians to carry out quality research into neuromuscular conditions. A key focal point of MDI’s 2020-2022 strategy is to create a patient registry for people in Ireland with neuromuscular conditions.
Other priorities include research to deepen understanding of neuromuscular conditions and quality of life research.
MDI seeks to recruit an enthusiastic individual with research, computational and communication skills, relevant qualifications and experience for the following position:
Key duties and responsibilities include the following:
Research management and support
Lead the development and maintenance of a national neuromuscular disease patient registry and a clinical management system. This will include the planning, development and execution of the registry database.
Facilitate stakeholder and patient involvement in the registry.
Support researchers and clinicians to carry out quality research into neuromuscular conditions, and manage and support ongoing and future research projects.
Propose new research projects, in line with the research strategy of MDI.
Contribute to the research activities and strategy of MDI.
Act as a point of contact between researchers, patients and clinicians, and support the development of research networks both nationally and internationally.
Facilitate patient involvement in research into neuromuscular conditions.
Provide support to members seeking to take part in clinical trials and the use of potential therapies.
Manage all aspects of the research budget, identify sources of funding and contribute to securing funds for research.
Develop MDI policies relating to research.
Lobby and advocate for improved treatments, clinical trials and increased research investment.
Communications Work with the relevant stakeholders to develop and implement a communication plan detailing the benefits of the registry to people with muscular dystrophy.
Keep abreast of research in the field of neuromuscular conditions, current treatments and standards of care and disseminate relevant information to stakeholders, members and staff in a timely manner.
Represent MDI and contribute to relevant committees at national and international conferences.
Produce accessible content on all aspects of neuromuscular research.
Work with MDI Information Officer to organise information events and prepare resources on developments in research and treatment for members and other stakeholders.
Communicate across all stakeholder groups, helping to inform the wider community in relation to research on neuromuscular conditions.
Co-ordinate MDI’s research committee and provide administrative support.
Participate in the development and implementation of MDI’s research strategy.
Candidate profile Qualifications and experience:
Third level qualification in relevant field (e.g. medical/clinical/scientific)
Previous experience of working in a health research environment
A minimum of two years’ experience in managing and delivering projects while meeting deadlines
Interest in and understanding of neuromuscular conditions. Essential skills and attributes:
Self-motivated, capable of working independently and with a strong work ethic
Excellent communication skills including, written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability to make complex topics accessible
Computational skills (including managing databases)
Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
Flexibility to travel as required.
This list of duties is not intended to be exhaustive, but to reflect the main duties of the position and is subject to change. Due to the size of the organisation all staff will, from time to time, be required to do duties outside of their job description. Any other duties may be allocated from time to time consistent with the position, operational plan and strategic plan.
Interested candidates should submit a copy of their CV and cover letter to Elaine McDonnell, CEO by Friday, 15th January at 5.00pm via email
Muscular Dystrophy Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: MDI-research-01/21
Contract length: 36 months
Application deadline: 15/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Research: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Content Reviewer - Portuguese - Oeiras
Reporting to: Team Lead
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Contract type: 6 months
Overall Job Purpose
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialize in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of potentially sensitive internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our client’s social media and advertising products. Content Reviewers will be responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating online social media, web page content and advertising content in conjunction with client policy
- Visually navigate and review images, videos, accounts and text-based content
- Escalate violations of client policies using internal tools
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Balance priorities of daily workflow tasks in line with client needs
- Opportunity to participate in client meetings to discuss findings and make on-going recommendations
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language for this role is essential - Portuguese
- Experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites etc.
- Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news
- Comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Can remain positive during challenging assignments
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Access to Discount Schemes
- E learning access
- Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Health Care Assistant
HCA's needed for night shifts and day shifts.
QQI Level 5 healthcare assistant or equivalent is essential
Experience in care of the older person is essential
Glenaulin Nursing Home is currently looking for a Healthcare Assistant with QQl level 5 in Care of the Older person or similar field.
Glenaulin Nursing Home is an astonishing 87 Bedded facility located in Chapelizod. The facility is a 10 minute drive from the M50 and 20 minutes from the City Centre with several bus stops ocated less than a 5 minute walk. Glenaulin Nursing home prides itself in their award winning care of the elderly and would like to grow their team with enthusiastic and caring individuals.
Main Purpose of Job:
- To work as part of a team of Health Care Assistants,under the direction of the Nursing team.
- To provide quality person centered care to meet the needs of residents in order for them to continue living independently with privacy and dignity.
- This is a job with a lot of interactions - we need carers who are genuinely interested in the residents and their well being.
- Previous nursing home experience is necessary
- Must have excellent spoken & written English
- QQl Level 5 qualification in a relevant healthcare discipline.
- Current Moving and Handling certificate.
- Further training will be provided.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you today. Please apply below including full Cover Letter and CV attached.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €11.00-€13.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support (Required)
Global Program Manager
The Global Program Manager will play a key role in developing and implementing strategic initiatives to support the global Real Estate and Facilities team at Facebook – a rapidly growing group with a broad remit. This is a full-time, permanent position and can be based any of our hub locations globally (London, Dublin, New York, Seattle or the Bay Area).
- Ownership and delivery of an evolving global program of strategic initiatives
- The initiatives will evolve annually aligned with business objectives, but examples include leading:
- Facilities and Real Estate Goals program
- Developing the Client Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) programs
- Standardization and optimization initiatives
- Physical space wellbeing programs
- Ownership and delivery of change management programs associated with specific initiatives
- Cross functional collaboration with partner groups (especially HR, Benefit Operations, Tax, Legal, Procurement and Communications teams) and key business leaders to define and execute employee programs and benefits
- Development of key metrics to analyze program effectiveness and trends that will drive data-based decisions
- Usage of data to create compelling narratives and to identify solutions, create understanding with partners and employees and influence strategic direction with leaders
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of processes and procedures for the Facilities and Real Estate team and Facebook employees
- Agenda planning and document creation (e.g. global team meetings and off-sites, management updates)
- Significant experience in a consultancy, property, or other applicable role with relevant demonstrable expertise
- Experience of handling high level communication with senior executive leadership including XFN Management, FCS Leadership and Heads of Office
- Experience building relationships and networks with partners groups, and utilizing those networks to achieve consensus to deliver goals
- Proven ability to analyze complex data and present findings in a clear and concise fashion
- Vision for future development of physical space employee programs
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong organizational skills coupled with attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, growing and evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines with conflicting priorities and across multiple locations and time zones
- Ability to balance local vs. regional and company-wide perspective
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Due to further expansion, 2 Litigation Solicitors with at least 2 year’s experience required for city centre office.
Experience in dealing with settlements and preparing cases for hearing essential.
Highly competitive salary.
Application deadline: 8/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday