Jobs 71 to 80 of 652
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon prov...
Director of Operations At Talenthub, we have ...
View Similar Opportunities Connect to us on Li...
Do you have a strong interest for electromecha...
The Berkner Group
Clinical Research IO (CRIO) aims to transform ...
Carechoice is one of Ireland's leading reside...
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Buye...
Health Service Executive
Job Title: Rheum1308 - Consultant Rheumatolo...
We're looking for one of our clients with his ...
North Dublin Competitive Salary + Commission ...
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
The Collateralized Debt Obligation Group (CDO) is a division within U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services. CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities (ABS), mortgage-backed securities (MBS), and Mezzanine debt. Responsibilities include: reads and interprets CDO indentures with regard to reporting requirements; creates technical report specifications from indenture language; performs portfolio compliance tests on a selection of structured fixed income deals (trade testing); compiles monthly and quarterly investor reports; interacts with asset managers, investors, auditors and rating agencies; interprets the reporting sections of the governing deal documents; assists with the modeling of calculations onto a variety of in-house systems.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics or accounting, or equivalent work experience
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- Thorough understanding of syndicated bank loans, fixed income securities, securitization, trading or mutual funds
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet established deadlines in a dynamic working environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Production & Operations Director - Innovation Consultancy
Director of Operations
At Talenthub, we have partnered exclusively with a creative innovation consultancy that is on a mission to help people build products for the new Digital economy – from Fintech to Ecommerce solutions, they have been engaged by global brands to develop successful product innovation and roll out new products that help companies connect and deliver against customer requirements.
Due to a highly successful 2020, despite Covid, they have now created the new position of Director of Operations. This role will to ensure the company’s growing business is operating effectively and profitably and will be the right-hand person to the CEO, working as a tag-team on the day to day running of the consultancy/agency, with responsibilit for scheduling and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and most importantly, ensuring that the right people are supporting each project and building processes to guarantee the delivery is of maximum impact and outcome.
You will work closely with the commercial team to prioritise what needs to happen, to hit objectives, targets and goals. In addition, the Director of Operations will create and implement new modus operandi and processes, improve existing processes and manage company operations
Skills and Experience
- Strong planning, organisation, and communication skills with an ability to articulate a vision
- Financial and planning acumen with financial analysis and modelling experience
- Energetic self -starter, comfortable working in a rapidly evolving , high growth
- Experience of scheduling in an agency or consultancy environment would be desirable – running a creative studio or production department would be ideal.
- Understanding the digital, design and product innovation space.
- First class people skills – this is a highly collaborative role and you will also be managing a team – you need to be an experienced team lead or manager, with great Emotional Intelligence, Empathy and know how to get the best of the team, as well as forge and maintain great relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Proven experience of full life-cycle project management and driving revenue objectives
This business have a multicultural and high achieving workforce, and enjoy a fantastic culture and team orientated attitude. They hire on cultural fit first, and its essential that candidates have a warm, friendly and collaborative approach to work. This business looks after their staff exceptionally well in regards the comp & bens package, and offer a great trajectory for career growth.
For a confidential chat on this exciting role, please contact Lorraine at TalentHub on 086 9064667 or email
Corporate Finance Associate Director
View Similar Opportunities
Connect to us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
My Client is a top 10 leading business advisory and accountancy firm.
The Role - Associate Director – Corporate Finance
Reporting into the Managing Partner, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the completion of corporate finance engagements / projects including IBRs, transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans and asset management. The Associate Director will also be engaged in supervising and directing Senior Managers, Assistant Managers, Seniors & Trainees during assignments.
- Assume responsibility for all corporate finance projects to include IBRs, transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans and asset management.
- Provide solid consultative advice to clients and partners as required.
- Manage tenders/ fee quotes, attend client meetings and present, ensure all relevant client files are administered appropriately.
- Business development of current and new clients.
- Support Partners in the origination of new business opportunities.
- Manage WIP / Debtor Ledger in line with corporate policies.
- Contribute positively to corporate strategy keeping abreast of market, client, technical developments and any other changes as necessary impacting the industry.
- Conduct performance management and people management activities as required.
- Stakeholder management and compliance to policies, procedures and regulations.
- 5+ years PQE in corporate finance with a professional qualification in ACA / ACCA.
- Experienced in financial analysis and financial modelling.
- Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen with proficiency in Report Writing and PPT Presentation.
- Proven project management skills and experience.
- A results focused individual with experience in people management desired.
- Strong demonstrable capabilities in efficient client management and business development.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please call me today on 01 7038827 / 086 8455562 or e-mail your Curriculum Vitae. Alternatively, please use the 'Apply Now' option. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €75,000.00-€95,000.00 per year
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Corporate Finance: 3 years (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Trainee Field Service Engineer
Do you have a strong interest for electromechanics? Are you fascinated with repairing, servicing and see how things work? Would you love to work for a market leader within the white goods industry as a Field Service Engineer?
The Concept Academy are hiring Trainee Engineers to join a market leader of large domestic appliances such as washing machines, refrigerators, dishwashers, cookers & tumble dryers.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking keen individuals with a willingness to learn that would love to get hands on within a new industry. You will have a passion within electromechanicals with basic experience also being advantageous. Other qualifying areas or experience that may be considered are ; vehicle maintenance, coffee machines, vending machines, ticket machines, parking machines, washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, microwaves fridges etc.
It is important that you are able to demonstrate;
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Energetic, driven & great attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Problem solving in difficult situations
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Long term goal to be trained as a competent engineer
Our training academy
- Fully comprehensive training including classroom, workshop and theory
- 4 week training course in Dublin starting on 1st February then a further 2 weeks shadowing a Senior Engineer within the field.
- This will require you to stay overnight within the week and go home on weekends during training
Life after training
You have completed your 4 week training, you have a shiny new van, tools and parts all loaded, you're ready to go … so what's next?
- Service repair and maintenance within domestic settings on a range of domestic appliances
- Monitor and maintain adequate stock levels
- Completing service calls via PDA
- Monthly one to ones with Regional Supervisor & Team quarterly meetings
- Ongoing training and skill set monitoring
- Aiming for first time fix rate
- Day to day updates via Coordination Team
- This role is homebased, to be considered for the Cork area, it is essential that you live within 40 miles of the city centre
What's on offer?
- €26,000 per annum
- €1,000 salary increase after 6 months
- Van & fuel card
- Comprehensive training courses direct from manufacturer followed by 2 week shadowing on the field.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Payable through an umbrella company
- Quarterly engineer reward scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- This is an ongoing training contract & you will have the opportunity to be made permanent (based on performance)
- Uniform, Tools, test equipment, footwear, PPE, face masks, hand sanitiser provided
- Strong interest in an engineering discipline
- Full Driving License
- Right to work in Ireland
- Must be over 21 years old
- Appropriate delivery point for a courier to have 24/7 access to deliver stock e.g. (garage, storage unit, ideally 50 sq foot) is essential
- Good written & excellent verbal communication skills across all levels
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must be able to pass relevant security vetting.
- Happy to stay away from home training at Head Office
- Confident using Android devices
What is the interview process?
- Initial telephone screening to discuss background, training academy & the role
- Video call with Service Delivery Coordinator competency based / technical questions
- Face to face / video interview with Service Delivery Manager
This would be a fantastic role for a trainee who wants to become a field service engineer and learn a new industry.
We are recruiting heavily over the next year, so if you don't see a vacancy within your area, but you want to register your interest, please email your CV with the subject - Academy Engineer Interest.
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Clinical Research IO (CRIO) aims to transform and streamline the process of clinical trials, replacing the traditional paper-based manual workflows with a SAAS solution that improves efficiency and reduces error. Our business operates at the intersection of healthcare and life-science research. Our customers include clinical research sites, hospitals, biotech and pharma. We have developed an enterprise solution for research investigators, and we are embarking on building a platform for biotech and pharma sponsors. We provide value to our customers in this highly regulated industry by capturing data that is clean and accurate, eliminating expensive human intervention, and making research data available in real-time.
As part of our agile team, you’ll be working in a startup environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our customers and product team as we deliver enhancements and build new products in an industry with a mission to improve the quality of human life.
We are a small, fast-growing startup company with a strong team of developers, a loyal customer base, and a highly regarded brand. Our company culture emphasizes trust, teamwork, collaboration, learning, career growth, and fun! In our streamlined startup environment, nobody is just a developer. Each of us wears many hats, gets to know our customers and business, and has opportunities to contribute broadly to the company mission. Our people are our most important asset, and we build our team carefully to maintain the values of our culture.
You are an experienced and dedicated engineer who cares deeply about your craft. You aren’t bound by specific tools and technology, and you feel confident picking up whatever skills you’ll need to get the job done. You are a good communicator, and you support your position with facts while maintaining an ability to compromise when necessary. You are committed to best practices, and you take personal ownership of the quality of your product. You enjoy collaboration, and thrive in a team environment where everyone is working towards a common goal. You enjoy getting to know your team on a personal level, and you love finding ways to have fun while doing your job!
- Be a contributor on a SCRUM team doing development and some devops work
- Develop and maintain functionality of SaaS applications hosted in the cloud
- Be available for Engineering needs during EU work hours for a US-based company
- Potentially contribute some time towards devops and infrastructure work
- Maintain and improve logging, monitoring and alerting services
- Take ownership to ensure the successful and timely resolution of issues
- Take on new technologies head-first, adopt them and master them without guidance
- Collaborate with product leadership and UX to understand the needs of the business
- Participate in agile backlog grooming and planning sessions
- Contribute to code review and design sessions
- Stay current with industry trends, and bring the best of these into our engineering practices
- 5+ years developing cloud-hosted SAAS applications running on Linux
- Strong knowledge of Java web technologies including Spring Boot and older frameworks
- Solid experience with relational databases
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Understanding of scalability and performance concerns and strategies
- Ability to design extensible and maintainable software
- Comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts
- Excellent English language communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to influence team as needed
- Self-motivated and proactive in terms of identifying and resolving problems
- Passionate about technology and staying current with industry trends
- Natural tendency towards continuous improvement for self and team
The Berkner Group has been retained to execute this search. If you were contacted by The Berkner Group, please reply to the person who contacted you. If you are applying to a job posting, please reply with your resume and a brief introduction and include your name and the title for this position (“[Your name] — CRIO - Senior Software Engineer”) in the subject line of your email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From €73,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- cloud-hosted SAAS applications: 5 years (Required)
- Java web technologies : 5 years (Preferred)
- Dublin (Required)
Staff Nurse- Finglas, Dublin
Carechoice is one of Ireland's leading residential homes for the older person. We provide dedicated care, and a safe and welcoming home for all our Residents. Our ethos is to create a home from home for our clients, where they can live life to the full with support and respect, whilst enjoying building relationships with all our staff.
At Carechoice we pride ourselves on having the most passionate Nursing Team in the industry delivering the highest standard of quality care to our residents. Our philosophy is to create a home from home for our residents that focuses on their happiness, wellbeing and comfort.
We are currently seeking skilled Registered Staff Nurses to join our Nursing Team who will contribute to delivering the high standards of care to our residents. You will be employed for CareChoice, FInglas Nursing Home.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of the care and nursing staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Work within HIQA regulations
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Post graduate nursing experience in a hosptial or Care of the Elderly setting.
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision-making ability
- A qualification in Gerontology desirable, but not essential.
What we offer
- Comprehensive induction training
- Free Garda Vetting
- A rewarding working environment, with support from supervisors and managers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Subsidised meals
- Training & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers advice and counselling services, for staff and their immediate families
- Free healthcare uniform - one tunic paid for per year by Carechoice
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free parking
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Buyer at our Biotech site. This position will be responsible for monitoring and execute purchasing transactions in SAP for all Direct materials required for the Manufacturing plan for the start-up site.
What you will do:
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- Monitor and execute purchasing transactions in SAP for all Direct materials required for the Manufacturing plan.
- Monitor order acknowledgements and delivery schedules and manage potential issues with vendors.
- Communicate delivery schedules to other internal functions such as Planning, Warehouse, and QC functions.
- Act as the primary transactional point of contact with Direct material vendors.
- Review and approve vendor invoices for Direct materials – resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner with the vendor and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor vendor performance (delivery, cost, quality) according to company procurement policies and summarise for regular vendor appraisal meetings with company Procurement. Drive vendor performance improvements with Procurement, if required.
- Manage vendor complaints and Quality deviations and collaborate with QA and Procurement. Escalate critical issues if required according to internal procedures.
- Ensure vendor actions for change controls are communicated to the vendor and resolved in a timely manner.
- Contribute to improvement programs, with particular focus on Cost-of-Goods and Receipt-to-promise.
- Ensures ethical and financial compliance when liaising with suppliers.
- Write or contribute to SOPs and work instructions for the buying function.
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- Purchasing/Procurement or Supply Chain degree, a Diploma in these areas with relevant buying experience will also be considered.
- Experience in a Procurement function is required, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- SAP experience (or equivalent ERP system)
- Strong numeracy and data accuracy skills
- Ability to develop and maintain operational relationships with vendors across multiple cultures
As a company, we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do. We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world’s most challenging healthcare needs.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment.
So, if you are ready to:
Invent solutions to meet unmet healthcare needs, Impact the future by driving one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, and inspire your team to reach their full potential and push the boundaries of science and technology, please apply today.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Consultant Rheumatologist & General Physician
Supply Planner M/F
We're looking for one of our clients with his Logistic and Supply Chain Centre based in Dublin, a Supply Planner.
- Define on a monthly basis supply plans on finished products able to guarantee a defined service level, in compliance with the production budget and year-end inventory target.
- Defines central inventory levels targets on each item in order to meet service level targets.
- Closely cooperate with BU Production Planning on the analysis of plans implementation, sharing a production forecasts visibility and acting as a driver in defining priorities and follow them up.
- Accurately compose/update and publish key performance metrics for global audience.
- Collaborate with Inventory Planning in order to define buy-back strategies from markets, both for rebalancing and for destruction.
- Define on a monthly basis rework list in collaboration with Sales and Production to contribute to overstock depletion and avoid obsolescence creation.
- Manage agreement and drive judgment towards realistic and accurate forecast.
- Work transversally with Demand, Production and Distribution teams on to keep the Inventory levels on target by managing short term priorities and hedging against medium / long term risks.
- Continuously improve the supply planning process, proposing ideas and acting with IT as key user for the pertinent application implementation/development.
- Ensure PO’s and production MOQ’s are in alignment with Forecasted sales rates and all sourcing is done in line with planning policy for maximum Months of Supply on hand
- Conduct current and future inventory analysis, ensuring proper coverage in line with customer & financial requirements.
- University degree required, focus on Supply Chain, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Supply Chain role ideal.
- Knowledge of luxury or watches market a plus.
- Strong Quantitative data analysis.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to create ad-hoc tools.
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills and Power BI an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP and / or BW a plus.
- Fluent in English and Italian (or French).
- Strong team player with the ability to work with diverse groups of people in a productive manner.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€46,000.00 per year
- Yearly bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
- North Dublin
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Benefits
- Remote Work Available
This is an exciting and advancing opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Consultant to bring their knowledge to the drawing board of a new division, develop the new mortgage business and manage the mortgage scene there.
- Uncovering client’s main goals and finding the best solution for them financially
- Managing related paperwork, such as keeping track of bank statements and lender applications.
- Generating and developing relationships with various companies and local sources, in order to find and meet the needs of potential clients.
- Liaising and negotiating with banks and direct lenders in order to find the best loan for the client’s situation.
- Accurately assessing the client’s financial circumstances, credit history and affordability, in order to find their ideal match.
- Ensuring their activities are in accordance with banking and financial legislation
- Exceeding financial targets and meeting time targets
- Managing the work of junior staff
- QFA (Qualified financial adviser) designation
- 5+ years experience in providing mortgage advice
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good work ethic and confident approach to daily duties
- Strong knowledge of mortgage and market leading products
- Target driven with an excellent track record