Jobs 641 to 650 of 652
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
We are recruiting for a Branch Administrator f...
Applications are invited for the following per...
Responsibilities: Ensure the Quality Systems...
Credit Controller - Dublin (French Speaker) ...
Reference Number: C-CL-LIM-KP-1712 Job Title:...
Complete Pest Control
Job Description The Company: Complete Pest Co...
Comfort Keepers Ireland
Benefits of working with Comfort Keepers: Co...
Our client is a leading EPCM Consultancy wor...
Vacancy OverviewOur client wishes to recruit a...
For our Customer Assistants, quality is not ...
We are recruiting for a Branch Administrator for Clonee, D.15.
This position is working as part of a team and administration support to Branch Management within our busy Head Office based in Dublin 15. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for progression within the Security Industry.
Providing first class communications & organisational skills in order to achieve service excellence to all stakeholders. Fully responsible for providing administration support to the Branch Management in line with branch compliance, development plans and optimising branch profitability through the correct planning.
- To provide full administrative support to the Branch.
- Fully accountable for ensuring that the branch business portfolio is maintained by accurately filing and updating all paper work, computer records, including assignment instructions, risk assessments and customer files.
- Responsible for being a point of contact within the Branch dealing with telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for the accurate compilation of all required reports and statistical information within the agreed timescale.
- Responsible for ordering uniform for all new personnel, replacement items in a timely manner.
- Responsible for assisting in the fortnightly payroll preparation for the branch and dealing with payroll queries and adjustments.
- Responsible for inputting site rosters into Timegate system along with completing the monthly roster run.
- Responsible for administration process of all officers annual leave requests within the Branch ensuring effective planning through availability of staff.
- Planning and booking of any necessary off site training such as First Aid, Safe Pass, Manual handling etc.
- Monitoring financial impact to the branch such as overtime, training, uniform spends in keeping with branch budgets.
- Representing the company and branch as an ambassador at all times when dealing with customers, staff and officers.
- To assist where necessary in Branch projects and with the compilation of company information as requested.
- To manage own workload effectively, reporting any problems and suggested solutions immediately to the Branch Manager.
- Fully accountable for ensuring that the branch facilities are always professionally maintained.
- Responsible for ordering and tracking all site based assets as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Specifically responsible for alerting the Branch Management to changes which may impact on compliance issues.
- Interacting with others
- Working with people
- Listens, consults others and communicates proactively
- Supports and cares for others
- Understanding and approachable
- Ability to build relationships with internal customers and service partners
- Must have excellent PC skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications are essential
- Must have excellent Communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a administration /supervisory role
- Must have experience working within the Security Industry
- Must have the ability to multitask and be flexible
- Full-Time permanent contract of employment
- Opportunities for progression
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Bicycle to Work Scheme
- Group Scheme (Discounted Website)
- Discounted Health Care Scheme
- 25 days holidays per year
Securitas Security Services Ireland Ltd PSA Licence 000352
Senior Operational Analyst
We are the people behind Ireland’s national electricity grid. We make sure that every home, business, school, hospital, factory and farm has power - when and where they need it.
And that’s just the beginning of our story. We are now transforming the power system for future generations. Be part of the change.
Our focus is on safety, security and reliability. Our work environment is challenging, fast-moving, collaborative and team-orientated. Our culture is driven by performance, knowledge and continual development. Our people are committed to reducing Ireland’s reliance on fossil fuels and making decarbonisation a reality – while providing a safe and reliable electricity supply in a way that secures the future for those who follow us.
Our future has never looked more exciting. And this is an incredible opportunity to be part of it. The world is ready for change. If you are too, join us.
The successful candidate will provide analysis support and subject matter expertise to all operational teams in the Operations directorate. The role holder is also responsible for investigating and resolving general and formal queries from market participants in line with agreed timelines.
- Ensures compliance standards are met across the team (Market Codes & Agreed Procedures)
- Manages quality control aspects with the day to day Settlement processing, including automation of checklists.
- Development of tools to assist with the day to day Settlement processing and cashflows
- Supports the team lead in the coordination and management of daily settlement tasks and training of team members
- Plays a lead role in assessing the materiality of data queries, prioritising solutions and making recommendations
- Owns and leads projects or parts of larger initiatives and works with others to ensure projects meet deadlines and overall objectives
- Plans and coordinates tasks and projects, coordinating work with the Operational Analysts
- Analyses and presents external and internal data / analysis to identify important trends so that it can be easily understood and utilised by the organisation and market participants
- Reviews and revises the content/format of management reports and the maintenance and development of the teams reporting systems including KPIs
- Represents the team lead at functional system meetings
- Coordinates and manages User Acceptance Testing for new system releases
- Uses own initiative and knowledge to undertake complex analysis to troubleshoot operational issues and ensure that the right business solution is agreed and implemented
- Supports the training and development of the Operational Analysts
- Designs and develops tools to extract the necessary data to investigate queries
- Liaises with third party vendors and internal teams, to coordinate change requests and manage system issues
- Coordinates communications with market participants and manages queries in line with agreed timelines
- In cases where the materiality is of a significant scale makes recommendations to management, and implements agreed course of action
- Identifies common errors, educates staff, updates business processes, work instructions and training documentation where appropriate
- Develops business processes to support day to day settlement
- Reviews the data analysis work of the Operational Analysts
Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
At least 4 years relevant technical experience
Excellent presentation skills
Experience gained in acting as an area representative at a senior level, or potential to act in this capacity
Effective communicator and excellent report writing capability
Experience of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Ability to work effectively within a team environment with a flexible approach
Strong working knowledge of Settlement aspects of the relevant codes/rule books, processes, procedures and systems is desirable
Experience of SQL, VB and database structures
Strong attention to detail and quality orientation
Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving capability
If you believe you have the skills and experience to take up this position, please upload your application (CV with cover letter in one document) no later than 18th January 2021.
Eirgrid is an equal opportunities employer.
Quality Management Systems Associate Director
- Ensure the Quality Systems adhere to tight internal standard and including the Local / International regulatory bodies.
- Identify leading practices and recommend improvements to continuously improve compliance profile.
- Identify Trends in recent regulatory inspections and translate this to recommendations to enhance readiness.
- Work closely with other compliance teams to close gaps, improve practices and maintain compliance.
- Define and implement quality standards, systems and metrics for maintaining regulatory compliance for operations.
- Interface with Customers/partner quality organisations as required.
- Participates on internal committees/teams as required.
- Provides advice and direction to other company departments on quality issues.
- Provide support during inspections and audits.
Education and Experience:
- Honours Degree BS/BA in Life sciences or B. Eng. in Mechanical or Biomedical engineering (or equivalent), Master's degree a plus
- Min 8+ years of relevant progressive experience in QA within the Pharma / Biopharma Industry and some experience working with Global Regulatory Agencies.
- Proven experience leading teams of people in achieving company goals.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Credit Controller - Dublin (French Speaker)
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment.
The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops.
If you're passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
This is an exciting opportunity with Ivanti Software, part of a US multinational company headquartered in Salt Lake City.
The position will be located in Dublin and the individual will be part of the Revenue processing team reporting to the Credit Lead.
Essential Functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal teams
- Ensure professional and positive relationship maintained with customers.
- Demonstrate a culture of operational excellence where customer focus, compliance and communication is priority
- Ensure best practice in terms of process for assessment of credit limit on new customers. This to be achieved by balancing competing needs of fulfilling customer orders on timely basis with management of credit risk
- Ensure regular review of credit limits on existing customers
- Maintain a close relationship with sales and renewal teams and be proactive in communication regarding issues with customers
- Act proactively in issuing reports to field and business generally on status of customer accounts
- To perform customer account reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong IT skills, to include familiarity with Excel and ERP systems
- Fluency in English as well as French languages
- Proven credit experience preferably in a Multinational, multi-currency, shared services environment.
- Proven track record in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Experience in working in a service driven, customer focused environment
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Ability to proactively and creatively solve problems
- Proven track record in building and maintaining strong and positive working relationships with sales teams and customers
Reference Number: C-CL-LIM-KP-1712
Job Title: Cleaner
Pay Rate: £10.80
Hours per week: 5
Working days: 3
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change – this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that’s where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cleaner in Limerick to join our passionate and driven team!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning the shop floor, communal areas, stairwells and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas.)
- You will be vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and other tasks as required.
- You will assist the team by working together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- It is essential that you complete all relevant Health & Safety records and attend training courses when needed.
What are we looking for from you:
- Previous cleaning experience is advantageous.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- You will take pride in the work you do and want to do a good job.
- A willingness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Due to the nature of the role you need to be hardworking, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
A little bit about us…
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
- Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Don't settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Pest Control Technician - Dublin
Complete Pest Control was founded in 2008 we are now considered one of Ireland’s leading pest control companies with offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Kildare and our head office based in Dublin. Our goal is simple, offer our clients the best possible pest control service, this has helped us grow from one technician in 2008 to currently having technicians nationwide.
Due to increased growth in the Dublin area we now require an additional pest control technician. The key responsibilities of this role are to deliver a pest control service to our customers and to inspect, treat and keep those customers pest free.
The basic pay range we’re offering is €26,000 to €28,000 depending on experience,
- We offer a vehicle, phone & overtime.
- We also offer a great rate of commissions.
· Pest control industry experience (PMU) would be an advantage
- Previous experience not essential as full training will be provided. This will be a full apprenticeship completed over 1 to 2 years.
- Full clean B driving licence essential
- Leaving Cert. ordinary essential
- Must be confident to communicate & deal directly with customers, orally & through hand written reports.
The technician is responsible for advising the client on pest prevention, pest control and housekeeping matters to assist them in achieving the highest possible standards. If you want to part of a fast-growing team with an enjoyable work environment this is the job for you.
- Investigating pest infestations; site inspections & treatments in residential & commercial properties.
- Maintain or achieve pest-free conditions, advise & reassure customers, figure out pest prevention solutions, write reports.
- 37.5 hrs/week but may some early/evenings calls. Occasional weekend/night Work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Reference ID: CPC20IPO
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €26,000.00-€28,000.00 per year
- driving: 1 year (Required)
Healthcare Assistant - Askeaton, Kildimo & Clarina
Benefits of working with Comfort Keepers:
- Competitive Hourly Rates - €11.50 - €13.65
- Double BH per hour on Christmas Day
- Free QQI
Comfort Keepers are looking for Healthcare Assistants to join Ireland’s award-winning and leading care team in Askeaton, Kildimo and Clarina. We believe only through an investment in our Healthcare Assistants can our clients receive the best care possible and as such we are the only Homecare Provider in Ireland that offers all our employees access to complete the HSE required 2 QQI modules, Care Skills and Care of Older Person, free of charge.
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that we are currently entering a new working world. Our recruitment process prioritises your safety and ease-of-access. From your initial video interview to online training and the provision of full PPE when you start to work with us, we have everything covered to ensure a smooth and secure on boarding journey for you.
Candidates in this area must have a full clean driving licence and access to a car to be considered for this role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities as a Healthcare Assistant*
- Making a positive difference to the elderly and most vulnerable by providing care in the community.
- Helping people with their daily activities. Assisting with personal care tasks like bathing and dressing or light housekeeping such as changing bed linen and laundry.
- The safeguarding of those we care for.
- Supporting social interactions and activities.
- Protecting against loneliness and isolation in the community.
Benefits of working with Comfort Keepers
- €11.50 per hour Monday – Friday
- €12.50 per hour Saturday
- €13.65 per hour Sunday & Bank Holidays
- Double BH per hour on Christmas Day
- Ability to complete QQI modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills free of charge.
- Flexible hours: We will design a work rota that meets your needs and availability.
- Access to our online training hub to keep up to date and upskill
- Career progression opportunities.
- Recommend a Friend, €500 One4All Gift Voucher for every employee you refer that stays 6 months with the company.
- Employee Assistance Programme (Offering free and confidential support such as financial advice and counselling services to you and your immediate family)
- A great back office team in your area to help you.
- Oncall Support: 24/7 support from our on-call team.
- Full PPE equipment provided.
- Recognition throughout the year, Employee of Month and Employee of Year Awards.
- Staff Discounts available including health and life insurance, car insurance etc.
Requirements to work as a Healthcare Assistant
- Are caring, reliable, trustworthy, and kind.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills must have excellent English language skills both written and verbal.
- Willing to or have completed/start QQI level 5 or equivalent. Support is very much available to all candidates who are looking to start their caring career.
- Be able to provide 2 references.
- A full clean driving licence and access to your own car.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career in care. Join Comfort Keepers’ award-winning care team today. Apply below.
Comfort Keepers Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- This job description is intended to give potential candidates wishing to join our company an appreciation of the role and the range of some of the duties, it does not attempt to detail every activity. Given the nature of care work, it should be noted that flexibility is required.
Powered by JazzHR
Senior Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Our client is a leading EPCM Consultancy working on biotech & pharma projects across Ireland.
They are seeking a Lead I&C Engineer to lead the I&C design for the Building Management System (BMS)/HVAC design of a new Biopharma plant and to support future projects and clients throughout Ireland and Europe.
Work as part of a team and supervising other engineers as required
Attend meetings and interface regularly with clients to develop the scope of the project
Develop Basis of Design deliverables such as Specifications, Instrument / IO lists, Panel list and Bill of Materials etc to support +/-10% estimate for the BOD
Develop Detailed Design deliverables and construction packages for BMS I&C contractors/System Integrators.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in I&C design.
I&C experience associated with Pharma and BioPharma Building Management Systems/HVAC Automation and Instrumentation..
Experience in the following systems: chemical delivery, HVAC and automation systems.
Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
€55 - €65 per hour, negotiable for the right candidates
12+ month long term contracts.
Sheila McNeice is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a I&C Engineer interested in roles based in Dublin you can contact Sheila by e-mail email@example.com or phone +35317978720 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of I&C Engineers in Dublin and Ireland
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond directly to every individual.
Company Secretarial Manager (ICSA) (11501) – Limerick
Our client wishes to recruit an experienced company secretarial professional to join their Company Secretarial department. The position is at manager level and reports to the Managing Director.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Maintenance of compliance schedule for in excess of 600 entities
* Restructuring of existing client groups, including liquidations, incorporations and tax planning
* Provision of corporate governance advise and support as required
* Attendance at board and shareholder meetings as required
* Assist liquidations/receivership department with all required filings
* Assist with KYC / AML files
In addition, some of the key skills/experience/characteristics of the person who would be best suited to this role are as follows;
* Qualification in a relevant discipline (i.e. Chartered Secretary; Law / Qualified Solicitor)
* Good experience gained within a dynamic demanding Co.Sec practice with strong emphasis on accuracy, efficiency and client service
* Highly organised individual with excellent time management skills
* Prior professional services experience either gained in an accountancy/legal practice or specialist firm is essential
* Excellent people and communication skills
For more information please contact Gemma Harte on 061 414455
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website
Reference ID: 11501
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Customer Assistant -Caherdavin (Fixed Term)
For our Customer Assistants, quality is not just a passion, it’s a way of life! Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Store team know how important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business.
Working as part of a diverse and dedicated team, you will love the buzz and energy of a fast-paced retail environment. You thrive on a challenge so you will love the fact that there is never a dull moment in store and always tasks to be done.
Above all else, our Customer Assistants are the face of our business, providing great service to our loyal customers. If you have a natural flair for providing outstanding customer service and are looking to become part of strong team with varied shifts, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts.
Please note that as part of your application form you will be asked to complete a situational questionnaire, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of Team Lidl. The minimum pass rate for this questionnaire is 85%.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the heart of all actions in store
- Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner
- Maintaining store cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Maintaining agreed store merchandising standards
- Ensuring the correct quantity and quality of goods are made available to our customers
- Following freshness and rotation principles
- Preparing, baking and displaying bakery products
- Ensuring all waste is managed correctly
- Assisting in the stock count process
- Complying with relevant legal obligations
- Complying with Company Guidelines and Procedures
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- To be responsible and reliable
- The ability to be flexible
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- To work well in teams and take pride in a job well done
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude
- Stamp 4 Visa or above required
- As a Customer Assistant you are required to sell alcohol, therefore you must be 18 or over to work in our store
What you can expect
- €12.30ph rising to €14.00ph within 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Company pension after 1 year
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects