Jobs 611 to 620 of 652
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
Health Service Executive
Job Title: NISRP-G81220 - Grade VIII, Nation...
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person...
The Senior Site Engineer is a key member of ...
How you will spend your day: Working with the...
Candidates should have a strong interest in re...
Please Note: this position is a 9 month contra...
Swim Max Ltd
Swim Max Ltd is looking for a Physiotherapist ...
Our client is is a major international inter...
Romaine Scally & Co
Romaine Scally and Company are looking to recr...
Ranked as one of Ireland's best workplaces, b...
Grade VIII, National Integrated Staff Records and Pay Programme (NiSRP) HBS
Specific Purpose Contract
Fixed Term Wholetime
Specified Purpose Wholetime
Digital Sales Academy Apprentice - Italian speaker
- Be the main (and often first) point of contact for Microsoft's customers from lead to purchase, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections, and negotiating success
- Achieve quota and revenue targets across Microsoft business and solution areas based on assigned targets; drive customer satisfaction
- Set the foundation for long term customer relationships
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft technologies
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities
- Identify and explain how businesses can use Microsoft technologies to meet a new bar for excellence
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone, and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to, and manage Microsoft customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desired career path in sales
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills and the ability to successfully communicate through a variety of mediums (phone, email, video calls, etc.)
- Solid time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to travel 0 – 25%
- Fluent Italian is a mandatory requirement for this position
Senior Site Engineer - Building Contractor
The Senior Site Engineer is a key member of the site management team and ensures that the building work is constructed as per the drawings and specifications.
This involves ensuring that the building is set out to line and level in a timely fashion to allow the construction work to proceed on programme, managing other site engineers to ensure that QA including concrete testing and pre-pour inspection, maintaining up to date drawing registers and other duties are completed to company standards.
Candidates should have relevant engineering qualifications and at least 5 years’ experience with a building contractor.
€50k - €70k, dependent on experience. An attractive rewards package, including car allowance, pension scheme, professional subscriptions and other benefits, including opportunities for additional responsibility and career development
Sheila McNeice is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a Senior Site Engineer interested in roles based in Dublin, you can contact Sheila by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +353-1-7978720 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Senior Site Engineers in Dublin and Ireland.
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond directly to every individual
Contact Centre Team Leader
How you will spend your day:
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure team work efficiently.
- Stretch, Coach, develop and support your team members ensuring regular formal and informal 1:1s and compliance
- Practice values of teamwork adopting a lead by example approach with your team.
- Be familiar with and practice a consistent and reasonable approach to company policies and procedures.
- Take advantage of opportunities to identify and support staff development, succession planning, and talent management.
- Monitor, analyze (call calibration) and act to ensure quality standards are met.
- Track record of meeting targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
Our ideal candidate:
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change.
- Possess a professional, diplomatic and analytical approach to your own specific tasks and those of your team.
- Have a high level of commercial and business focus to ensure the relevance of all activities and solutions.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and deal with customer queries.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office - Word, Excel, etc
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external communication
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Candidates should have a strong interest in residential construction and possess a broad working knowledge of the Building Regulations (design, workmanship, specifications and materials) and the Building Control Regulations; and will undertake work on a wide variety of challenging projects in the residential construction sector including risk assessments & compliance audits; claims investigation; education & training services; building services/ energy design & testing services; insurance compliance; project risk assessment; site inspections & certification; technical advice & training. As the workload increases with an improving market place, a vital trait of any candidate is an ability to work well under pressure and a desire to attain specified career development targets and undertake CPD. Candidates must have a Level 8 Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or Building Surveying and membership of a Professional Body, and must also commit to achieving Chartered status. Must possess excellent administration, communication, time management skills; strong analytical, decision making & problem-solving skills; good interpersonal and team working skills, proficiency with AutoCAD; MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint; flexible approach to work; ability to develop, direct and manage workflow processes & procedures. Continuing professional development and further education in the building control/ regulations, building services and insurance sectors will be encouraged and are required in order to satisfy regulatory requirements. English Language Ability IELTS of 6.0 or equivalent, and a full clean driving licence are essential. The positions are based in HomeBond's Dublin office (or regional home office), and a separate cover letter & CV must be submitted - open to candidates with at least five (5) years' relevant experience.
Expected Start Date: 1/2/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From €50,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Dublin (Required)
- full driver's (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
HR Generalist (M/F/D)
Please Note: this position is a 9 month contract
As the HR Generalist, you will provide robust HR support to Aptiv’s corporate business, providing insight & advice on HR matters in support of the business strategy. You will own the employee experience, building effective business relationships and maintain records within our HR System (Workday).
What your role will look like
- Coordinate and deliver New hire orientation for all new hires.
- Support enrolling employee’s in various benefit schemes, liaising with providers and managing external systems.
- Own the employee experience for all leaves across corporate functions, including: absence, transfers, promotions and voluntary terminations etc.
- Respond to employment related enquiries from managers and employees, providing sound advice and escalating complex issues where appropriate.
- Provide advice on employee relations matters, including: probation, absence, maternity, paternity & shared parental leave, flexible working requests etc.
- Maintain records and process information within HR Systems (Workday).
- Assist with the Learning & Development across the business including delivering in-person or virtual training.
- Update HR policies, procedures and documents as required.
- Schedule and conduct exit interviews keeping management appraised.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with managers and the broader HR Team.
- Work closely with and support the payroll team.
- Other duties as required.
What you’ll have
- HR and/or CIPD qualification, with previous HR support experience.
- Proficient IT skills particularly the use of HRIS (Knowledge of Workday a distinct advantage).
What you’ll bring
- Be Client Facing: Interact with all levels of the business, building/maintaining robust relationships.
- Be Detail Orientated: Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be Adaptive: Passion for the employee experience and adaptable to our fast paced environment.
- Be Innovative: Challenge us to think outside the box, creating solutions which will enhance our HR programs.
- Be Collaborate: Support the wider HR team, handling sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
Aptiv is a global technology company with automotive roots and one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow.
Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Consisting of more than 160,000 employees, 12 major technical centers and 126 manufacturing sites in 44 countries. Our name represents knowledge, adaptiveness and drive. It highlights our ability to both envision the future and to bring it to life. Visit aptiv.com.
Diversity Equals Innovation
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moving Mobility Forward
Aptiv is making mobility real. We’re at the forefront of solving mobility’s toughest challenges. We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what’s now to what’s next, while connecting us like never before. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Join Our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Swim Max Ltd is looking for a Physiotherapist to work with babies and young children on land and in water (Hydrotherapy)
Reference ID: Physio
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Expected start date: 4/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: €25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Limerick (Required)
- English (Required)
Architect Part III
Our client is is a major international interdisciplinary practice of architects, designers, engineers and urbanists working together to create outstanding 'places for people
Your work will be varied and you will be dealing with a wide variety of projects, both managing, and designing.
Supporting the Design Team Leadership;
Helping to manage & monitor Design related processes (Change, RDD, QMS, etc.);
Engaging with both Contractor and Client Stakeholders;
Communication and co-ordination information across the wider Design Team
Be on /an eligible member of the RIAI or RIBA Architect, with ideally a minimum of 3-5 years post part III experience;
Knowledge of Public Works Contracts (GCCC)
Good IT skills, with a knowledge of Microsoft Offices packages, particularly Word, Excel, and project planning programmes (usually Microsoft Project);
Good numeric skills; self management and initiative; the ability to think analytically;
Knowledge of the construction industry, procurement methods and the design process in overall terms of conceptual and detailed phases;
Effective verbal and written communication skills; good interpersonal skills, and be able to build relationships and influence decision making.
Salary negotiable based on qualifications and experience, negotiable for the right candidates.
Annual performance-related bonus.
Sarah McEllistrem is the consultant managing this position.
If you are an Architect interested in roles based in Dublin , you can contact Sarah by e-mail email@example.com or phone +353-1-9696681 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Architects in Dublin and Ireland.
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond to every individual.
Romaine Scally and Company are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary for their busy general practice office in Tallaght Dublin 24. Immediate start and good opportunity for the those with experience in conveyancing.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Representative Limerick 40k to 50k OTE - January Start
Ranked as one of Ireland's best workplaces, by 'Great Place to Work'. PrepayPower is the market leader for Pay As You Go electricity, gas and broadband in Ireland.
With 300 employees and growing, we are seeking a Door to Door Field Sales Representative who will work on our Limerick Team on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will be highly target driven with strong experience working within sales; preferably in a Utilities industry.
We believe in employee progression and recognizing performance; we enjoy working hard, smart and having fun.
If you are ambitious, results focused and enjoy a challenge, you will enjoy working with PrepayPower
The position is door to door residential sales working directly for PrepayPower as a full-time permanent employee selling Ireland's leading pay as you go energy products!
Your New Role & Responsibilities:
- Directly selling pay as you go electricity, gas and broadband in the residential market.
- Representing PrepayPower in a friendly, courteous and professional manner at all times, and abiding by the company's code of conduct and established protocols.
- Generate a pipeline of customers for call- backs and potential sales.
- Updating the CRM with customers information and sales made.
- Working as an individual and in a team to reach daily and weekly targets
Essential Experience & Skills to Succeed:
- Fun and out-going personality
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- A person who wants to be a part of an AWARD-WINNING team
- 2 years minimum sales experience is essential
- Full training is provided by Prepay Power
- Access to own transport is required
Career Incentives & Benefits:
- Uncapped commission with attainable targets
- Guaranteed basic salary paid weekly
- €750+ on target commission, paid weekly on top of basic salary
- Long Term Employee bonus paid quarterly (up to €4,000 p annum)
- Daily / Weekly Incentives e.g. double commission
- Daily lunch allowance (tax free)
- Fuel expenses, where appropriate
- Phone & Tablet
- 21 days paid annual leave
- Pension Contribution Scheme after 12 months of service
- Permanent full-time contract
- Working hours - usually 12-9pm or 11am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
What else have we to offer:
- First class in-house training
- Continuous development program
- Realistic progression opportunities
- Transparent sales tracking system
- Social Events such as Company BBQ / Sales Awards / Christmas party etc
- Incentive trips to European & North American destinations for our top performers (No expense spared)
PrepayPower disrupted the energy market in 2011 with one purpose in mind: To give people total control and complete transparency over their electricity costs.
Over 155,000 customers have already switched to PrepayPower. In a market dominated by semi-states and subsidiaries to large energy multinationals, we are proud to be Irish owned, independent while working in an inclusive and diverse workplace!
Our approach is different, and customer driven. We pride ourselves on providing customers with an excellent level of service.
PrepayPower is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe and treat all our employees, customers and other stakeholders with dignity and respect.