Jobs 11 to 20 of 652
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
Facilities Coordinator (Retail) Grafton Group...
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
OSD Vice President About the team: J.P. Morga...
Job Title: Content Reviewer - Dutch Speaking R...
Main purpose of the role: Support the manageme...
We are the people behind Ireland’s national ele...
Python - Backend Engineer If you are a Python -...
Role: National Account Manager – VGE Locati...
SPAR Glenageary, Glenageary Shopping Centre G...
Full Time Industrial Cleaner required for Food...
VIE COMPLIANCE OFFICER SUPPORT – DUBLIN, H/F ...
Facilities Coordinator (Retail)
Grafton Group Plc is the market leader in the builders merchanting & DIY industry in the Republic of Ireland. Our principal trading brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies & Telfords, whilst the Woodies DIY retail brand is a recognizable household name. We are now seeking a Facilities Coordinator to join our central Group Property team, primarily to support our retail colleagues in a network of 35 branches and their support office function. This is a full-time permanent position.
Reporting to the Group Head of Property, the Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the retail business by providing in-house professional services, directly contracting facility management services and overseeing related PPM implementation in conjunction with the asset register. You will also be responsible for some equipment procurement, arranging reactive repairs through a dedicated online system and assisting generally with estate management issues.
Knowledge & Experience
- Membership or progress towards SCSI, RICS or other FM qualification is desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills are essential
- Good knowledge and experience of maintenance contract content, setting of SLAs and monitoring progress/ KPAs.
- Ability to schedule and monitor work on a range of maintenance contracts & repairs from inception through to completion
- Negotiate costs, track expenditure and produce regular reports including annual budgeting.
- Ability to work on own initiative, though with the available support of your Property team colleagues.
- Liaise with the retail Operations team to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Prepare & implement action plans including resources, timeframes and budgets
- Prepare detailed procurement enquiry & tender documents
- Coordination and supervision of contractors as appropriate
- Collate and maintain service record documentation and approve payments
- Liaise with other Property team members to ensure statutory compliance with current Building Control and Health & Safety regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain open collaborative relationships, generate trust, advocate and negotiate, be receptive to the viewpoints and concerns of others
- Be adaptable & flexible & able to cope with an evolving role
- Be innovative and forward thinking
- Bring a positive and enthusiastic approach to the role
- Must be trustworthy and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Have tact and diplomacy
- Group Head of Property
- Building Services Team
- Retail Head Office Team
- Area & Branch Managers
- Branch Colleagues
Fund Accounting - Client Service Manager (Vice President)
About the team:
J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides services including Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Investment Operations, and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension Funds. The Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Team is a department within the Fund Services Operations team that houses client facing professionals that support our day to day service delivery to clients.
About the role:
The Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Manager will lead a Mutual Fund service team responsible for ensuring high quality services across all mutual fund product offerings provided by Global Fund Services. The successful candidate will partner with the technology, operations and product teams to own the overall delivery of Fund Accounting services provided to our clients. The successful candidate will lead a team with a focus on client oversight and reporting. The OSD manager will drive client issue resolution, ensure proper execution on client deliverables, communicate client status updates and provide KPIs to senior management to ensure appropriate escalation and prioritization of all client issues. The incumbent will also be accountable for building and maintaining a network of partners throughout the Corporate Investment Bank operational and service delivery organizations in order to promote client focus and drive overall service quality.
The Vice President will:
- Lead a team responsible for all client interactions for multiple key clients within Fund Accounting.
- Build & maintain stable relationships with the clients to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Represent Fund Accounting in all client & internal interactions.
- Be responsible for issue management, investigation, escalation and remediation.
- Be responsible for daily BAU query management and resolution
- Coordinate client requested changes to operating model and reporting
- Be a primary escalation point for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the client
- Proactive management to identify trends, issues and opportunities to improve service levels
- Work with Technology, Operations and Stakeholders to determine process improvements and strategic direction.
- Support the roll out of, and drive, key firm wide operational initiatives.
- Maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners including client services, product, custody and Transfer Agency.
- Be responsible for leading a team & indirectly managing a wider group of professionals.
- Work with our Operations Service Delivery colleagues in Europe to build out and continuously develop the Operation Service Delivery model for our Clients
Skills/attributes & required experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Fund Accounting operations
- Strong technical skills including accounting principles and theories
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional leadership and staff development skills with prior team management experience
- Confidence and ability to make balanced decisions and effectively represent JPM.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to manage, drive and implement change; strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong governance and control mind-set.
- Relationship building skills - develop internal and external partnerships to drive results
- Experience working across multiple business areas and/or functions to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills required to provide status to key audience in a concise, informative and timely manner.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at .
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Content Reviewer - Dutch Speaking - Lisbon
Reporting to: Team Lead
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Contract type: 6 months
Overall Job Purpose
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of potentially sensitive internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our client’s social media and advertising products. Content Reviewers will be responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating online social media, web page content and advertising content in conjunction with client policy
- Visually navigate and review images, videos, accounts and text-based content
- Escalate violations of client policies using internal tools
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Balance priorities of daily workflow tasks in line with client needs
- Opportunity to participate in client meetings to discuss findings and make on-going recommendations
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language for this role is essential
- Experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites etc.
- Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news
- Comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Can remain positive during challenging assignments
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
What we offer
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Access to Discount Schemes
- E learning access
- Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Main purpose of the role:
Support the management team in all aspects of the operation of the store while gaining detailed experience in individual departments throughout the store.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 1 years' experience in the retail industry is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience balancing cash/tills is desirable
- Experience with fresh food
- Excellent communication skills
- Good delegation skills
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic
- Commerciality and brand awareness
- Passion for grocery retail
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager
- Actively participate in all training and development initiatives, and performance assessments
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in store
- Gain competence with all aspects of supply procedures - ordering, delivery procedures, stock rotation and control procedures
- Manage such departments as are assigned to you
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to €30,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- Retail: 2 years (Preferred)
- Supervisor/Team Lead: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Engineers - Innovation & Planning
And that’s just the beginning of our story. We are now transforming the power system for future generations. Be part of the change.
Our focus is on safety, security and reliability. Our work environment is challenging, fast-moving, collaborative and team orientated. Our culture is driven by performance, knowledge and continual development. Our people are committed to reducing Ireland’s reliance on fossil fuels and making decarbonisation a reality – while providing a safe and reliable electricity supply in a way that secures the future for those who follow us.
Our future has never looked more exciting. And this is an incredible opportunity to be part of it. The world is ready for change. If you are too, join us.
The Chief Innovation and Planning Office comprises highly skilled professionals with backgrounds in engineering and business/commerce. The core responsibility of CIPO is to plan the power system and market of the future and innovate in how we operate and develop the grid to ensure we meet climate change targets and decarbonise the electricity system. Creating a culture of continuous improvement that drives technical and process innovation is central to delivering on these roles.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative, solution focussed, resilient and motivated individual to join our leadership team and play a key role in the transition to a low carbon energy future.
The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment and will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for carrying out technical analysis to a high degree of accuracy including detailed power system analysis, such as steady state load flow, voltage and short circuit analysis & power system economic analysis.
- You will deliver on a range of technical and commercial projects designed to achieve regulated targets & meet stakeholder needs in line with company requirements.
- You will utilise PSS/E, Power Factory and Plexos and work with teams to improve our use of these tools, you’ll apply skills, knowledge and experience to effectively deliver on your team’s processes and overcome problems.
- You will prepare written and verbal reports for internal and external audiences.
- We’ll also look to you as to stay up to date with national and international developments in your area.
- We will expect you to focus on seeking ways to continuously improve the way we work to make it more efficient and effective as well as transparent and easy to understand for non-technical audiences.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Engineering degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Experience using analysis tools coupled with professional judgement to make decisions are important here and we will also need you to have experience conceiving and introducing innovative ideas, solutions or new ways of doing things, preferably within the electricity industry.
- Awareness of energy targets and ambitions for decarbonisation of the energy sector
- Ability to lead and influence others to move towards a common vision or goal and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Exceptional communicator, able to articulate technical concepts and analysis to non-technical audiences and business leaders
- Passionate, engaging with a drive and enthusiasm to deliver on the company vision and strategy with and through others
- You will need to have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, while also being able to define and guide your own work under minimal supervision.
EIRGRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Python - Backend Engineer
We are a growing startup that just received funding and are scaling the company! We are looking for a sharp python engineer with a background in infrastructure and distributed systems.
What You Need for this Position
- Backend experience
What's In It for You
- Salary limit ¬90k
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior National Account Manager - VGE
Role: National Account Manager – VGE
Location: Carrickmines, Dublin 18
We are transforming the world of digital sales – and for that we need visionaries and challengers. People who dream it and then go for it. We are looking for an energetic National Account Manager to join us. If you have the drive, we’ve got the potential. If you have the knowledge, we’ve got the solution. If your ambition is just waiting to be activated, join Vodafone Business Digital Sales in Carrickmines, Dublin.
Who we are:
Vodafone Business Digital Sales is the inside sales division of Vodafone Business. With our expertise in Connectivity, our leading IoT platform, our secure Cloud solutions and our global scale, we help our customers unlock growth, fully embracing the new digital society. Our culture is about developing your career, a sense of belonging, and always being yourself. It’s about helping others and working hard, enabling and owning digital transformation.
We’re a fast-growing global team, driving the #FutureOfSales. We have the digital expertise, using cutting-edge technology and highly trained teams leveraging social selling and the best sales practice to unlock growth for you and the businesses we support. We have two main digital sales hubs in Valencia and Dublin, with smaller teams in Hungary, South Africa and Singapore. Do you see the world with digital eyes? We would love to have you with us.
You will be responsible for systematically landscaping global accounts to understand their business goals and needs in a specific country, working with assigned accounts to nurture Sales pipeline. You will identify opportunities through outbound calling, social selling and marketing campaigns; engaging with the global account teams to deliver the global strategy in the specific county or region. After engaging with customers' buying centres and building a solution tailored to the customers' needs, you will be responsible for the overall sale and on-going management of the customer for cross-selling purposes. This role will also require you to work closely with our Legal and Commercial teams to deliver bespoke and off the shelf solutions to customers.
- Identify qualify, propose, negotiate & close Sales opportunities.
- Identify & manage customer requirements needed to complete proposal &/or contract.
- Work on large, multi-national accounts.
- Build & manage Sales pipeline to ensure a minimum of 4x Sales target.
You are good at:
- Planning & Organising
- Team & Collaborative Working
- Effective Relationships & Networking
- Effective Communication
- Results Focus
- Thinking & Acting Strategically
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Experience managing customer relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a global and local team.
- Desire to delight customers by tailoring solutions to help them realise business ambitions.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Languages other than English beneficial but not essential.
- Inside Sales or industry-related experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and commission plans
- Flexible working hours to facilitate your work-life balance
- Generous employer pension contribution of 9.7%
- Benefits package where you can choose what works best for you including healthcare, dental insurance, tax saver tickets, one4all vouchers, etc.
- 23 days Annual Leave with the option to increase plus a dedicated day for your birthday
- 3 Charity Days per year
- Handset and access to Vodafone staff plan
- Discounts for Friends and Family
- Free car parking
- Free gym access
- Employee referral programme
- Be yourself at work: We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and religious or political belief. We also attract the best people with an inclusive workplace with a diversity of thought where everyone belongs.
- Be at your best: We promote wellbeing and mindfulness and we help you to balance your work and family and to have a healthy life.
- Shape the future: Our development framework enables you to enhance your skills and shape your career journey. We recognise that everyone is unique and we help you to accelerate your growth.
- Connecting for Good: Connecting for Good combines Vodafone's charitable giving and technology to make a difference in the world.
- ReConnect programme: Experienced people who have been on a career break for between 1 and 10 years can join Vodafone Business Digital Sales where you will work at your own pace and have a real job with responsibilities but with lots of support in the first six months, including flexible working hours.
- Supervise the activities of retail sales team on a daily basis and ensure necessary tasks are completed to an appropriate level
- Ensure high quality and consistent customer service is provided at all times
- To delegate and communicate effectively with the retail sales team
- To supervise the effective induction and training of employees
- Assist the Store Manager in the effective management of retail sales team performance
- To ensure customers receive high quality and consistent service at all times
- To deal with and rectify customer complaints in an effective and pleasant manner
- To pro-actively take necessary action in store improvements following customer complaints
- Ensure store is merchandised in a customer friendly and competitive manner ensuring compliance with company procedures and guidelines
- Ensure housekeeping in the store is maintained at an optimum level
- Co-ordinate in-store sales and promotions
- To communicate with retail sales team regarding in-store sales and promotions
- To ensure the appropriate cash register and cash handling policy is adhered to
- To ensure shelf edged labels are updated on a weekly basis
- To react to local market trends and competition in an appropriate manner
- Ordering of stock
- To assist the Store Manager in preparations for stock take and supervise where appropriate
- To assist the Store Manager in minimising stock loss through wastage, damages and pilferage
- Ensure food management and waste systems are adhered to by retail sales team
o Ensure stock is rotated appropriately to ensure in-date stock is available and minimise waste through out-of-date stock
LEGISLATION & SECURITY
- To ensure secure opening and closing procedures with the Store Manager
- To assist the manager as appropriate in matters relating to managing staff ensuring compliance with employment, HACCP, Health & Safety and Consumer legislation
- To ensure potential hazards in the store are identified and reduced or where possible removed/eliminated
- Work with Store Manager to ensure Health & Safety checks are conducted and actioned accordingly
- To know and understand company policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented effectively by retail sales team
- To achieve targets as agreed with Store Manager
- Escalate issues to Store Manager as appropriate
- To communicate with the Store Manager on an ongoing basis
- To undertake other additional duties as may be assigned by the store manager
The ideal candidate will possess many of the below attributes:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Operational knowledge of retail environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An understanding of consumer needs
- Understanding of employment, health & safety , HACCP, and consumer legislation
- Committed to continually improving standards
- Self-motivated & ambitious
- Computer literate
Industrial Cleaner required for Food Production plant in Dublin 22.
- Pressure washing
- Hand cleaning and other duties as required
Applicants must be be:
- hard-working, with attention to detail
- willing to learn and develop
4pm-11.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 12pm-6pm.
Further details of specific hours will be provided at interview.
- Previous experience is desirable, however further training will be given
- Good level of both written and spoken English
- Right to work Full Time in Ireland
Expected start date: 4/1/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.20-€12.00 per hour
- Day shift
- industrial cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
VIE COMPLIANCE OFFICER SUPPORT – DUBLIN, H/F
VIE Compliance Officer Support – Dublin, H/F
Concrètement votre quotidien ?
Rejoindre la Compliance, c’est découvrir le fonctionnement de l’ensemble des activités sous un angle différent. Plus qu’une Fonction de risques et contrôles, la Compliance est avant tout une fonction de Conseil et d’Appui pour laquelle le développement de la prévention et la sensibilisation sont des enjeux clés.
Dans le cadre de son développement notre Département Compliance recherche un/une collaborateur (-trice) sur le périmètre des pays Continental Europe pour notre entité située à dublin. L'entité est exposée et impliquée dans tous les domaines de la conformité : la connaissance du client, la sécurité financière, l'intégrité du marché, l'éthique professionnelle ou la protection des intérêts des clients. Les principaux domaines de risque concernent la lutte contre le blanchiment des capitaux et le financement du terrorisme, ainsi que le respect des sanctions internationales et embargos.
Dans le cadre de votre mission, vous interviendrai sur les aspects suivants :
. S'assurer de la bonne application, conforme et uniforme, des procédures, notamment celles concernant la lutte contre le blanchiment des capitaux, la fraude et les procédures KYC
. Participer au développement de nouvelles procédures
. Suivi des transactions en regard du programme de sanctions et embargos
. Contribuer à la conception du cadre de contrôle
. Participer au développement de nouvelles formations, et au suivi de leur réalisation.
. Soutenir de manière générale l'équipe concernant les demandes reçues et contribution à certains projets dont le candidat assurera la mise en place et le suivi
L'environnement de travail, c'est important !
Vous serez basé(e) à Dublin. Vous acquerez une expérience de travail dans un milieu multiculturel, au sein d'une fonction clé de la banque, qui apporte une vision unique de l'ensemble des activités au sein d'un Groupe de dimension internationale.
La fonction Conformité veille au respect des dispositions législatives et réglementaires, des normes professionnelles et déontologiques ainsi que des orientations du Conseil d'Administration, des instructions de la Direction Générale, des procédures et à la protection de la réputation du Groupe.
Vous intégrerez une fonction en mouvement que les évolutions réglementaires, géopolitiques et sociétales placent de plus en plus au carrefour de la stratégie et de l'action quotidienne de la banque.
Et après ?
Cette mission vous permettra de comprendre l'organisation, l'activité et les enjeux de la Conformité tout en évoluant dans un environnement multiculturel.
Pourquoi rejoindre BNP Paribas ?
Notre monde change ! Aujourd’hui, ce qui compte dans un job, c’est de vivre de véritables expériences, d’apprendre, de partager objectifs et résultats avec ses collègues. Bref, de tracer son propre chemin, différent, responsable et durable. Chez BNP Paribas, nous recrutons nos collaborateurs avec l’idée qu’ils nous aideront à concevoir le monde et la banque de demain.
Vous voulez connaître toutes les raisons de nous rejoindre ? Rendez-vous sur :
Et la rémunération ?
Elle est fixée par Business France et consultable directement sur leur site.
Etes-vous notre prochain VIE Compliance Officer Support ?
A vous de nous convaincre !
Oui, si vous êtes titulaire d’un Master 2 en Conformité, Banque ou Audit.
Vous justifiez d’une expérience de 6 mois minimum sur un poste similaire au sein d’une banque ou une institution financière.
Vous parlez couramment anglais et disposez de solides connaissances en réglementation financière. Vous maitrisez également le Pack Office.
Votre adaptabilité et votre capacité à collaborer sont des atouts essentiels. Ajoutez à cela votre esprit critique, votre capacité d’organisation ainsi que votre rigueur pour finir de nous convaincre.
Enfin, nous attachons une importance particulière à ce que nos futurs collaborateurs agissent au quotidien avec responsabilité éthique et professionnelle.
Durée et disponibilité
VIE à pourvoir dès que possible pour une durée de 18 à 24 mois.
Les conditions d’éligibilité au contrat VIE (selon les règles fixées par Business France) sont consultables sur : http://www.civiweb.com/